HBO discussion

Re: HBO Series

You didn't know that?! That's why I've been waiting for him to do something awesome!

naw, I don't like to hold people up to past bars of performance so i don't research them til after i've seen them act. knowwhati'msaying?

Fair enough. I like to think that Chalky White is Omar's great grandfather or something.

I knew he was from the Wire, just didn't remember which role he played. He was in the first season, right? I watched the first season during the time I was recovering from my surgery...

ep05_omar_walk_street.jpg

Omar comin'.

Sometimes I think Eastbound & Down is the greatest TV show I will ever watch.

BWE is often times cliche but there is also something about it that is so original. Definitely digging it.

I loved Kenny's remix of his 'girl-friend's' song btw. GREAT.

KP was funny last night. His half brother Casper. :lol:

And on BWE, what was with that guy cracking his belt over his back?

It seemed like he was punishing himself for thinking impure thoughts about young Margaret Schroeder.

boardwalkempire50_jpeg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

New favourite character.

I knew he'd be a lot of peoples favorite character. He's definitely cool. I like how his friendship with Jimmy was based on the fact that they were vets. I think that's pretty cool.

Also, Eastbound and Down had an episode worthy of being a finale last Sunday... Danny McBride was on AOTS last night and said that the story isn't over yet, though, in terms of the actual finale this coming Sunday. Looking forward to it.

tumblr_lccytawm601qzla78o1_500.jpg

Boardwalk Empire is getting better with every episode.

Latest posts

Back