HBO discussion

Re: HBO Series

I'm too lazy to go find the Deadwood thread (also there lie spoilers that way) so I'm going to post it in here:

I just finished Season 1 and HOLY****ING****THATWASAMAZING.

Al Swearengen is legendary.

I will need to watch Season 2 once I'm finished with The Sopranos Season 3.

While the premiere was strange, I liked True Blood season 3's second episode a lot better. The new vamp that showed up to hang with Tara seems pretty cool. Werewolves in this show are stupid, though. They should be better and more powerful than the vampires.

While the premiere was strange, I liked True Blood season 3's second episode a lot better. The new vamp that showed up to hang with Tara seems pretty cool. Werewolves in this show are stupid, though. They should be better and more powerful than the vampires.

Apparently in the books there are were-panthers. Huh. I wonder if they'd go that route.

I'm too lazy to go find the Deadwood thread (also there lie spoilers that way) so I'm going to post it in here:

I just finished Season 1 and HOLY****ING****THATWASAMAZING.

Al Swearengen is legendary.

I will need to watch Season 2 once I'm finished with The Sopranos Season 3.

DEADWOOD is superawesome.

Do yourself a favour; stop watching THE SOPRANOS with season 5. Season 5 was how it originally ended and it's perfect. HBO gave them more money so they did a two-part season 6 which involves them ripping off THE GODFATHER for 10 hours and it's so completely ruined the show for me I can't actually watch THE SOPRANOS any more.

Seriously. I tried to watch it the other week, and I just couldn't stomach it. That is how much I hated the 'sixth' season of that show. Stop with season 5, the season with Steve Buscemi, which is as brilliant as the previous four.

DEADWOOD is superawesome.

Do yourself a favour; stop watching THE SOPRANOS with season 5. Season 5 was how it originally ended and it's perfect. HBO gave them more money so they did a two-part season 6 which involves them ripping off THE GODFATHER for 10 hours and it's so completely ruined the show for me I can't actually watch THE SOPRANOS any more.

Seriously. I tried to watch it the other week, and I just couldn't stomach it. That is how much I hated the 'sixth' season of that show. Stop with season 5, the season with Steve Buscemi, which is as brilliant as the previous four.

You're too late. I've already finished Deadwood and The Sopranos.

And I liked Season 6. It wasn't as good as the previous seasons but it was still The Sopranos.

Last edited:

6uwh2.jpg

I think I'll definitely be entertained by HBO this fall. EBandD is great and Boardwalk looks promising. It's Scorcese, you know? Will probably watch the second season of Bored to Death, too.

omg, Kenny is so hilariously white trash. I hope Will Ferrell shows up this season.

I'm REALLY excited for Boardwalk Empire. Whole series directed by Martin Scorcese FTW!

My friends and I are hoping that Will Ferrell shows up too. My hope is that he slaps on a different wig and is a different character, but Ashley Shaeffer returning would bring on the lol's for sure.

I've almost finished Oz S4. This show is crazy.

Latest posts

Back