Hollywood Stock Exchange

I just added all of you and I'm coming in fifth place out of eighth.

I think my most recent purchases just put Houde in front of me (the rankings only update once a day), but I'm sure it will all pay off in the end.

oh incase everyone was wondering User name = ssjmole

I sold Pirates before I lost a whole lot of money and invested in Shrek 3 and James McAvoy.

This is addictive.

I just sold Samuel L. Jackson and bought some Andy Garcia.

I also sold my Indy 4 stock before it fell even more, and bought Wanted and Black Snake Moan.

I sold shrek 3 and all my actors and bought stock in

in 2 films I don't care about Hobbit and the new harry potter

plus Kristin dunst

I'm nuts. I immediately sold Black Snake Moan and Spider-Man 3.

My username is Ult_Quicksilver
I bought Clint Eastwood, Ken Watanabe and Sean Connery. I had Denzel Wahington but it got down so I sold it immedialty.
I didn't get many movies, but "Margaret" and "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" are going up.

Last edited:
Well with Indiana 4 coming out plus live action series of star wars his price should keep going up.

I'd double check the rules... I'm not sure they factor in Producer's roles (and spielberg would direct Indy 4), or TV shows.

Unless anybody made some mad cash today, I seem to have recovered the majority of my losses from earlier. Yes sir, I dare say it will be quite difficult for any of you to defeat me.

Unless anybody made some mad cash today, I seem to have recovered the majority of my losses from earlier. Yes sir, I dare say it will be quite difficult for any of you to defeat me.

I don't want to beat you I just want to get out of - :lol: :lol:

then I'll want to beat you

To answer the exchange between SSJmole and DSF:

Starbonds only count once in each movie it is involved in. Therefore, even though Robert Rodriguez has appeared in his own movies, he only gets those movies credited once in his total adjusted grosses and share value.

Furthermore, only directors and actors are listed, credited and used in the stock exchange. Which is why you won't see composer John Williams anywhere on the stock exchange.

I think I just ruined myself... I also sold all my Johnny Depp stock and bought a whole lot of Jackie Chan... :?

I think I just ruined myself... I also sold all my Johnny Depp stock and bought a whole lot of Jackie Chan... :?

:lol: :lol: Why would you do that?

but couldn't you open a new account buy stock in johnny depp and then trade with yourself I don't know 1000 depp stocks for like 2 hulk stocks?

:lol: :lol: Why would you do that?

but couldn't you open a new account buy stock in johnny depp and then trade with yourself I don't know 1000 depp stocks for like 2 hulk stocks?

I'm not going to cheat.

Johnny Depp was beginning to drop and I had got some Jackie Chan for free, and he had gone up $2... I'll see what's happened tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back