Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Quicksilver

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Nick Fury

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
compound said:
Personally, I blame Loki.
I've long since gone past blaming Loki for the evils of the world. I blame Orson Scott Card now.

NEWSFLASH: Orson Scott Card is the new Loki.

UltimateE said:
I can't believe Pat Robertson hasn't sent a letter to me or Cad yet blaming this thread for turning people gay.
Cad: Seducer of the innocent?

ourchair said:
But... but... Tony thinks with his dick! Literally!

See?! I'm arguing the case for Tony's hottness even after Card has literally retconned him into a living mass of neural tissue. That's *gotta* count for something, in the way of the character's appeal.

Consider this... On a gut level, I'm absolutely disgusted by the idea of massive arms proliferation in the 'real world', and here I am attempting to convince people that a defense contractor is the most attractive owner of a Y-chromosome in the entire Ultimate Universe.

His looks are meant to be comparable to Johnny frigging Depp and still he doesn't make it onto the poll? WTF?!

compound said:
See?! I'm arguing the case for Tony's hottness even after Card has literally retconned him into a living mass of neural tissue. That's *gotta* count for something, in the way of the character's appeal.

Consider this... On a gut level, I'm absolutely disgusted by the idea of massive arms proliferation in the 'real world', and here I am attempting to convince people that a defense contractor is the most attractive owner of a Y-chromosome in the entire Ultimate Universe.

His looks are meant to be comparable to Johnny frigging Depp and still he doesn't make it onto the poll? WTF?!
Is this one of those disgust-**** things we keep talking about? :twisted:

Thor. It is really not that hard. Who doesn't like a guy with a big hammer? :D

Sorry if that pun (could you call that a pun?) has been said already.

I was always a Nightcrawler person myself with Colossus in the close second. It's the accents.

Last edited:
seal.jpg

Last edited:
What's wrong with this thread being gay?
Nothing. But it's strange as hell when 41 members post who they think is the hottest guy and only one of them is gay(that we know of, though this thread is making me think we have some closet cases around here) and only a handful are women. I think the only gayer thread possible would be a poll asking which celebrity would sleep with if someone put a gun to your head.

I think it would be gayer if we had threads talking about the dresses celebrities wore to the oscars. Or if we had a big "Project Runway Series Discussion Thread."

But there's no reason guys can't admit they can tell what guys are hot and what aren't. I mean, hell. I know what girls are hot, I know what makes them hot, and I appreciate attractive women, but that doesn't mean I'd sleep with them. And I KNOW its the same deal with straight guys, because i've gotten them to admt it before.

For straight people who won't admit that they can tell a guy is attractive without going through a sexual identity crisis... I would think this thread would be more like, "which one of these character's bodies would you like to have?"

Hmmm... Yeah.

hm.... I don't know. With Wolverine, the sex would be great, but he's probably the kind of guy who would take you for granted. I bet Colossus is sweeter and more caring. I bet he likes to cuddle. It's tough, but Wolvie wins. :lol:

Also, why aren't Dum Dum Dugan or the Magician on the list?

Last edited:
I think it would be gayer if we had threads talking about the dresses celebrities wore to the oscars. Or if we had a big "Project Runway Series Discussion Thread."

But there's no reason guys can't admit they can tell what guys are hot and what aren't. I mean, hell. I know what girls are hot, I know what makes them hot, and I appreciate attractive women, but that doesn't mean I'd sleep with them. And I KNOW its the same deal with straight guys, because i've gotten them to admt it before.

For straight people who won't admit that they can tell a guy is attractive without going through a sexual identity crisis... I would think this thread would be more like, "which one of these character's bodies would you like to have?"

Hmmm... Yeah.
I agree with this post because every guy, like you said, knows a good looking guy when they see one. This might just be because of the jealousy that we have.

I also agree that the Oscar dresses thread would be much gayer.

Latest posts

Back