How bitter would you be if...

Someone stole your dream

• Total voters
That would actually help the fight against childhood obesity. You're a terrible super villain.

I would keep them for a year...

But than I would make a new twinkle, twice as much and much more damaging to your health.

People would miss them so much that they would buy them and I would be rich.

Bwhahahahahaha.

A little bit.

Frankly, if I had superpowers, (say, Superman-level) I'd do my best to stay off the radar for as long as possible. Sure, I'd do my best to help people, but I don't think I could handle all the attention.

Of course, you could just hope to become the inevitable villain. Then you could beat him up for stealing your dream.

I would, of course, track the person down, cut open their skull, take their brain out, and eat it in order to gain their powers.

*face of evil*

Last edited:
Batman (and many others) live in a world where everyone else apart from them seems to get superpowers. I don't think he resents them for it. He just kicks ***.

I thought you had to eat their heart to gain their powers.

Someone needs to watch more Heroes.

And if someone else in the world got powers I'd be so embittered that I'd write bad poetry about it and then, maybe if I'm feeling very angsty, I would read it at a club.

I would keep them for a year...

But than I would make a new twinkle, twice as much and much more damaging to your health.

People would miss them so much that they would buy them and I would be rich.

Bwhahahahahaha.

What are you, the real life Lex Luthor?

A bit disappointed. I've always seen myself as the supporting character that gets one really good issue about him.

Bingo. I always feel like one of those annoying background characters and that the story is actually about someone else entirely.

You woke up tomorrow morning and found out that someone else had superpowers? I think about that sometimes. What would happen if the world's first superpowered human being wasn't you? I mean we deserve it right? We've been prepping.

I think it would depend on who that person was. If it was some jerk that (before he or she got there powers) goes around making others miserable for fun and deside to continue to do so... then I'd be upset.

But if it was someone I knew, that would be resposible with these powers... I'd be fine with it.

See this is why I said "i would rather get the powers later" No one resents the second person but everyone hates the first.

I would see my self more as the person who gets the same powers as hero but then beats the hell out of hero.

It would be more fun to be the "villain" as people said. Been a villain is no fun unless there is a hero to try and stop you. If you got told "Free music cd" chances are you wont collect.

But steal the cd and the cd becomes more. it becomes a trophy and it's a rush. That rush is gone if there is no one who can stop you.

This why I see myself like I mentioned as the "venom" or "evil green ranger" character who gets the power second but is cooler.

Of course my evilness would consist of actually beating up and if they wear a mask unmasking the hero on tv :twisted:

SSJ...no one (besides you) likes Venom. He's just Spider-man's Bizarro, except unlike Venom, Bizzaro is still cool.

If a close friend of mine got superpowers I'd kill him.

Latest posts

Back