Re: How I Met Your Mother (discussion)

I met your mom at the best whorehouse in New York.

I'm actually wearing the t-shirt from their gift shop right now.

Circuit City is doing a deal right now where they're having the first season for $15, saving $22 people! GET OUT AND BUY IT!

Circuit City is doing a deal right now where they're having the first season for $15, saving $22 people! GET OUT AND BUY IT!

I got it today at best Buy for $17. The sale technically ended yesterday, but they forgot to take the sign down. Bad on them, jerks.

The show got a shout-out in Family Circus. No, seriously.

i070716famcirc.jpg

So last night I saw the re-run episode when Robin taught Ted was cheating on her. The first time this was shown, I had only caught the scene with Barney explaining everything. But seeing the whole thing was just f*ing hilarious.

I can't wait until Season 2 is on DVD. When the hell does it come out?!?!

watched all the first season on DVD, now i'm watching the second season on TV Links...

Im on the episode with Barney's Gay Black Brother.

watched all the first season on DVD, now i'm watching the second season on TV Links...

Im on the episode with Barney's Gay Black Brother.

One of the best episodes.

Our army is spreading. Soon the entire UC will be slap betting each other and spouting off random HIMYM quotes at stuff. Instead of saying PWNED....we'll be saying "KABOOM! YOU'VE JUST BEEN LAWYERED!".

And stuff like that.

Tonight's episodes (Back at its normal slot of 8pm):

Atlantic City

"Marshall and Lily, together again, decide to elope in Atlantic City, and they gather Barney, Ted and Robin to take part in the wedding."

Next Week's episode:

Single Stamina

"When Ted, Robin, Marshall and Lily don't want to go out with Barney brings his brother for a visit, only to discover that his gay brother is getting married. Initially Barney is upset, but he comes to terms with it when he learns he's going to be an uncle."

A classic:

0000009293_20060920161455.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back