Hulk Family

Void.M

Ladies and gentlemen The Hulk family
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17823

HULKFAMILY-FINAL.jpg

So he has one son and two daughters..heh

Last edited:
I don't know what they're doing with the Hulk but it's terribly dull.

I think one of the girls is She-Hulk... Still. I have no interest in this whatsoever.

I can't wait for the "Creepy Uncle Hulk" series.

You know, this makes a whole lot of sense.

I mean, all the best Marvel characters have their own personal pathos. Spider-Man is the kid who's destined to be an eternal scrapper, down on his luck, but forced by his moral conscience to always shoulder great responsibility. Captain America is the soldier out-of-time forced to cope with an America that considers him outdated and somewhat offensive in his upfront goodliness. And Hulk is the man on the run, forced to a lonely, meandering existence by the monster within.

Of course it makes perfect sense to give him a family. :roll:

and a gun....

Last edited:
You know, this makes a whole lot of sense.

I mean, all the best Marvel characters have their own personal pathos. Spider-Man is the kid who's destined to be an eternal scrapper, down on his luck, but forced by his moral conscience to always shoulder great responsibility. Captain America is the soldier out-of-time forced to cope with an America that considers him outdated and somewhat offensive in his upfront goodliness. And Hulk is the man on the run, forced to a lonely, meandering existence by the monster within.

Of course it makes perfect sense to give him a family. :roll:

and a gun....

It does make sense to give him a family since he knocked up an Alien and a woman from the future.

Besides, these days Banner gets along with Hulk pretty much since Planet Hulk which is considered to be the best Hulk story in some time.

Besides, His son is in another planet and his daughter is in the future. Scorpion works for SHIELD and She-Hulk has always been around.

But really any real Hullk fan will tell you that Banner or the hulk have never really been alone.

TERRIBLE.

Marvel has no idea how to handle the Hulk character.

It's selling great si i'd disagree with you sir. Skaar:Son of Hulk has been great so far.

Besides, the guy has always had a family and a big cast of friends.

Last edited:
And here I thought this was gonna be like the Spider-Man Family title where it's just some stories/reprints or whatever.

TERRIBLE.

Marvel has no idea how to handle the Hulk character.
That is correct, sir!

Hulk isn't someone to really have a family.

It's selling great
This is your crutch. You always go to this. "It's selling great." Just because something sold great doesn't mean it's the best thing ever or it's really popular. You really should go into something better to defend your thoughts than just something having good numbers in sales.

What's the difference?
What is, 'There is none?'

Hulk isn't someone to really have a family.

And yet he has always had one and again it's not like they're together with him anyway.One is in the planet Saakar and another is in the future.

How many of you actually read hulk regulary by the way? because again he's has always has had a form of family especially with She-Hulk.

This is your crutch. You always go to this. "It's selling great." Just because something sold great doesn't mean it's the best thing ever or it's really popular. You really should go into something better to defend your thoughts than just something having good numbers in sales.

Yes it does since this is business.

And Planet Hulk was extremely popular and was again considered the best Hulk story in some time.

And yet he has always had one and again it's not like they're together with him anyway.One is in the planet Saakar and another is in the future.
That doesn't mean it fits his character.

How many of you actually read hulk regulary by the way? because again he's has always has had a form of family especially with She-Hulk.
By family, I mean having kids. She-Hulk isn't his daughter, or is that something I missed?

Yes it does since this is business.
The hell does that have to do anything here? :?

What is, 'There is none?'
Correct.

Here's the thing about the Hulk (and Venom Melendez will not like it), he sucks as a protagonist. When he was created he was a great character, but how long can a character really remain on the run from anything before it becomes boring. The answer for Marvel was 40 some years. 40 damn years of Bruce Banner wandering the globe. Then they sent him to another planet and suddenly the character is interesting again. You know why? He wasn't running from the ****ing government anymore. It wasn't the same story told in different ways for-****ing-ever.

The two best things the Hulk has done in decades were leaving the planet and giving up his series to the much more entertaining Hercules. I don't care about the Hulk or his family, it's time for us all to move on.

Latest posts

Back