If you were stuck on a desert island .......

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
You've seen these on other sites, You and your friends have played this before. Here it goes .......

If you were stuck on a desert island for the rest of your life Which of the following would you bring and why?

-Movie
-Book
- Comic/Tpb (must name which one)
- video Game
- Tv show season (so not the entire show but like *insert show* season *insert number*
- UC Member
- Celebrity male
- Celebrity female.
- food

Note : split up celebrities as I know if it was just "celebrity" people would post *insert actress* because shes hot.

This is not to be taken too seriously incase people get offended at the UC member bit. I just thought this could be fun. I'll do mine after a few have posted theirs

Last edited:
Cool thread.

But for game, do you mean video game or board game? Because if we just bring a video game, then how are we supposed to play it without a console?

Cool thread.

But for game, do you mean video game or board game? Because if we just bring a video game, then how are we supposed to play it without a console?

video game and edited first post to show it, Thanks for spotting that. You just assume your game's console is there. Like how can you watch a film with no tv or dvd player? It's just for fun.

video game and edited first post to show it, Thanks for spotting that. You just assume your game's console is there. Like how can you watch a film with no tv or dvd player? It's just for fun.

Okay.

Movie: A Clockwork Orange, simply because I cannot get enough of Malcolm McDowell as Alex.

Book: Julius Caesar: Cliffs Complete (lol). Or, maybe a book about how to survive on a deserted island.

Comic/TPB: Even though it's not out yet: Holy Terror, Batman!, because it's 200 pages long and it's Batman kicking al-Qaeda's ***. If you wanna go for something that is out, then Watchmen: The Absolute Edition, simply because it's Comics' Holy Bible. I might take League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century when it comes out.

Video game: Super Mario Bros. 3.

TV show season: Metalocalypse Vol. One, Seas. One. I'm pretty sure a lot of people will say Lost for this.

UC member: Bass, because he's the shiznit. Or, if Bass, Ourchair, and E somehow reproduced, and transferred each of their consciousnesses into that one child, I would take him along.

Celebrity (m.): Christian Bale, because he's my favorite actor and he's gotta be awesome in person.

Celebrity (f.): Ellen Page, because she's hot and she seems like an interesting person. Runner-up: Scarlett Johansson, for the same reasons.

Food: Pizza.

Last edited:
Ok...a deserted island is a bit far-fetched.

But.......lets say I was trapped in a nuclear fallout shelter for the next several decades due to the radiation left over above ground.....

Movie
Kill Bill Saga - so many hidden treasures and nods to so many different films that it contains all I need.

Book
The Bible - I figure at some point food and air would run out...and at that point death would be imminent. So I'm probably gonna want something that's gonna save my eternal soul. Just a thought.

Comic
Absolute Watchmen - Seriously....if you haven't looked at the Absolute collection...you have no idea what you're missing. The only other reasonable alternative is Absolute Kingdom Come.

Video Game
GTA - As much as it pains me to say it...the GTA games are such bull****...but they provide such varied gameplay that it will never be the same each time you play. I wish I could say something like Onimusha or something like that. But in the end...GTA will provide more entertainment that won't really get old upon repeated playing.

TV Show
I honestly don't know. I'm not the kinda person who watches TV shows on DVD over and over again. Once I've seen a show, I'm good. There's only a select few shows that I'll watch over and over again. So I guess I'd have to say How I Met Your Mother - Season 2.

UC Member
Houde - As if you needed any clarification.

Celebrity Male
Neil Patrick Harris - The guy is just all around awesome. I'd like to have Adam Brody there too since he's hilarious. But in the end The NPH is just way better.

Celebrity Female
Kristen Bell - I'll need someone funny, gorgeous, and someone I'll love enough to want to repopulate the Earth with.

But.......lets say I was trapped in a nuclear fallout shelter for the next several decades due to the radiation left over above ground.....

Movie
Kill Bill Saga - so many hidden treasures and nods to so many different films that it contains all I need.

Book
The Bible - I figure at some point food and air would run out...and at that point death would be imminent. So I'm probably gonna want something that's gonna save my eternal soul. Just a thought.

Comic
Absolute Watchmen - Seriously....if you haven't looked at the Absolute collection...you have no idea what you're missing. The only other reasonable alternative is Absolute Kingdom Come.

Video Game
GTA - As much as it pains me to say it...the GTA games are such bull****...but they provide such varied gameplay that it will never be the same each time you play. I wish I could say something like Onimusha or something like that. But in the end...GTA will provide more entertainment that won't really get old upon repeated playing.

TV Show
I honestly don't know. I'm not the kinda person who watches TV shows on DVD over and over again. Once I've seen a show, I'm good. There's only a select few shows that I'll watch over and over again. So I guess I'd have to say How I Met Your Mother - Season 2.

UC Member
Houde - As if you needed any clarification.

Celebrity Male
Neil Patrick Harris - The guy is just all around awesome. I'd like to have Adam Brody there too since he's hilarious. But in the end The NPH is just way better.

Celebrity Female
Kristen Bell - I'll need someone funny, gorgeous, and someone I'll love enough to want to repopulate the Earth with.

I said GTA originally, but I never got to finish playing Super Mario Bros. 3 and I think being stuck on a deserted island for the rest of my life would give me enough time.

NPH would be awesome, as would Chuck Norris.

I was originally going to use the Bible as my book, but I figured everyone would put that.

And Mole, you should add "Food" as a category.

Last edited:
Hmm, this is tough.

Movie- Lord of the Rings Trilogy or if that's not allowed, then Kill Bill.

Book- My complete Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (five books in one), truly one funniest series ever penned.

Comic- Absolute Watchmen or Bone, I haven't read either one but have been meaning to.

Video Game-**** this is hard. Probably, something from the Final Fantasy Tactics/Fire Emblem genre. Those games have are very time consuming so they can help eat away the hours.

TV Show- Probably Arrested Development season 2, or one of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 seasons, both would keep me entertained.

UC Member- McCheese, he'd keep me laughing. I would say Joe Kalicki but I hear he smells like bus.

Male Celebrity- Christian Bale I guess, I'd make him reenact his movies.

Female Celebrity- Amanda Bynes, she's my age so she would provide some conversation, also she's a cutie.

Food- STEAK! The best meat ever.

Last edited:
Movie
Boondock Saints

or Showgirls

Book
Harry Potter 7

Comic/Tpb
Fables - 1001 Nights Of Snowfall

or Lost Girls

Video Game
Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes

TV Show
Angel - Season 5

UC Member
ProjectX2

Celebrity Male
Kevin Smith

Celebrity Female
Ellen Page or Kristen Bell.

Food
Enchiladas

Last edited:
-Movie - Jaws. Watching this will keep me from trying to swim off the island.
-Book - How to Survive on a Desert Island by Some Guy
- Comic/Tpb - Y: The Last Man vol. 10. If I get stuck on a damn island I better damn well be able to finish this series.
- Video Game - Metal Gear Solid series
- Tv show season - Venture Bros. Season 2
- UC Member - Iceshadow. He is Texas-McCheese. While there is no one I love more than me, alternate versions of me come in a close second. Besides I hear that Joe smells like bus and I couldn't bring Houde or Doom because all day they'd just ***** about being separated from their chocolate/vanilla bear.
- Celebrity male - The Can-You-Hear-Me-Now guy. I can finally kill that little **** and get away with it.
- Celebrity female - Kristin Bell. Restraining orders mean nothing on my island.
- Food - Ribs is good.

Last edited:
-Movie
Tough one....probably Godfather.
-Book
Bible......Pretty much same as Doom
- Comic/Tpb (must name which one)
Planet Hulk i still don't tire of reading it

- video Game
Kirby Suprstar
- Tv show season (so not the entire show but like *insert show* season *insert number*
Dragon ball z......sue me.
- UC Member
Mole he'll be great source of foo....i mean friendship.

- Celebrity male
.......chris Jericho
- Celebrity female.
Shakira....do i need a reason?
- food
Pizza...endless pizza

Movie - The Big Lebowski - I just never get tried of it.
Book - Watership Down.
Comic/Tpb - Absolute New Frontier - It'd be some Absolute Sandman but I want something else contained. Something that doesn't end would just mock me.
video Game - Tetris DS.
Tv show season - Batman The Animated Series Season 1
UC Member - Strangefate.
Celebrity male - Jim Belushi. I'm doing the rest of the world a favor on this one. Plus we can eat him when the Boar gets scarce. :twisted:
Celebrity female - Kate Beckinsale. I really don't need to say why, so I?
Food - I'm going to assume we get whatever needed to make these so I'm going to say Frozen Pizza. The lower quality the better. God I loves it.

Much better idea.

Movie - Em, Goodfellas I think. Everything I could possibly need in a film. Or maybe Fight Club

Book - London Fields. I just recently finished rereading it and every time it continues to blow my mind. A close second would probably be The Master and Margarita.

Comic - I was going to say The Dark Knight Returns, but I think I'll change it up a little bit a go with Strangers in Paradise vol. 1.

Video Game - Probably Pokemon Snap.

TV Show - Arrested Development season 2, but if animation is allowed, I'd have to go with Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Collection.

UC Member - Ooh, tough one. Probably Compound or Houde for conversation, or Doom to play a constant Most Dangerous Game with.

Celebrity Male - Kevin Bacon, so we could dance all day and night.

Celebrity female - Fairuza Balk. Don't even question this.

Food - Tequila. Tequila's a food, right. . .?

Here is my list (I said I would do one after others had)

Movie
Star Wars Episode V
- There are better films sure but Episode V I could never grow tired of plus forever with out ROTJ I'll be imagining a much much better Episode VI with no ewoks! :lol:

Book
The Lord of the Rings 50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
- Best book(books if you buy the three separate) ever made better!

Comic/Tpb
Spider-Man: Death Of Gwen Stacy Tpb
. - My favourite comic issues but in TPB. This will be a good read.

video Game
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
, This yes Because I like DBZ but I wanted a game with lots of replay value like a fighting game offers.

Tv show season
Buffy season 2
Come on! Evil Angel , Spike + Drusilla and so much more. This would keep me entertained forever

UC Member
Joe Kalicki
At least been stuck on island when he starts to complain it'll be entertaining. Hell I would probably annoy him just to have him complain :lol:

Celebrity male
Mark Hamill
- He seems really nice and cool and that would be great to talk to him about been Luke, Joker an others. Plus yes I would be cruel enough to say "sorry we have no food" and other stuff just to make him scream "noooooo"

Celebrity female
Christina Ricci
- I just really really think she's hot (yes I did it too) plus she seems pretty intresting and funny so that could be fun.

food
Triple cheese pizza

Movie
The Shawshank Redemption. Hope springs eternal.
Book
The Stand.
Comic/TPB
Either Watchmen, Kingdom Come or Bone.
Video Game
Crash Team Racing is the ****.
TV Show Season
I really want to take the complete series of the UK Office because it's beautiful... I guess Prison Break Season 1.
UC Member
Considering I have never met any UC members, and I'm sure most of them are vastly different in real life, I'm not sure who I'd take. Probably someone I could kill and eat if I had to.
Celebrity Male
Karl Pilkington. I want to die laughing.
Celebrity Female
Ellen Page is gorgeous.
Food
Probably 2 minute noodles or some kind of potato chip.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back