IGN Exclusive look at Ultmates Vol. 3.

What the **** is Marvel smoking?!?!?! You know, I was a little annoyed when I saw full-bearded Thor and then Spider-Man and Iron Man (both of whom look way too much like their 616 versions), but after seeing Scarlet Witch in 616 garb?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! Are they 616-izing the Ultimate universe or what? Hawkeye looks like **** (what the **** is the point of a face mask?), and the only reason they've got Valkyrie on this mother****er is because they're not creative enough to ultimize they're own characters (wow, I wonder where they got the idea of Black Panther from?). I'm betting a million dollars that the only reason they have Venom on here is so they can help Tony cure his cancer because they're lazy and they don't want to have to worry about that plotpoint. Captain America has no ****ing neck, and Quicksilver looks like his 616 version. I realize they're trying to make the Ultimates more like superheroes, but that doesn't mean making them look like their 616 counterparts. It makes me ****ing sick. Storm even looks like 616 Storm. I'm pretty sure the only time Ult. Storm had big wavy hair was in the first few arcs of Ult. X-Men.

They want to make it similar so they'll eventually blend it together and Ultimates will cease to exsist...

WOOHOO Logo on chest I'm going to buy every issue, the trade and also the HC!!!!

Maybe storm got taken over by the Shadow King!!! BOOM
-Ultimates 3

Why are you so excited about Ult. Venom's logo? He's had it since his days in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Incorrect. Just on the covers and in the game....I think.

And Mole, it isn't a good thing. It really isn't. :D

Last edited:

I've got my Ult. Spider-Man - Venom TPB right here. Spidey's wearin' the black suit, it's got the logo (not at first though). And Venom has....damn, you're right.

So if it was just on covers and in the video games, what makes you so sure it's not just on the cover here?

Last edited:
Why are you so excited about Ult. Venom's logo? He's had it since his days in Ultimate Spider-Man.

Yeah , Then at end of game he gets the rest of the one in Peter's blood gets logo , Is in control so he talks and is more closer to 616. So I'm curious.

:( you words , they hurt

I've got my Ult. Spider-Man - Venom TPB right here. Spidey's wearin' the black suit, it's got the logo (not at first though). And Venom has....damn, you're right.

So if it was just on covers and in the video games, what makes you so sure it's not just on the cover here?

Because hopefully the game was sort of in canon. And of course I'm right, I'm a UU fanboy.

Oh and Mole, they should hurt but not too much. I used a smilie.

Me? What did I do? I just want Ultimate Venom to be closer to 616 real Venom. Is that so wrong?

Considering that Ultimate shouldn't be 616. . .yes, yes it is. If you want 616 Venom, read 616.

This is just bull****.

Y'all are such drama queens.

I wonder if the CW will make a teen drama about this place. It'd be cool.

I don't care about the villains they are fighting.

I'm just annoyed by the shift towards mainstream Avengers. It doesn't have to be political, but it doesn't have to be any normal Avengers title.

I do love the art.

Latest posts

Back