IGN Exclusive look at Ultmates Vol. 3.

Why exactly does Hawkeye have infra-red goggles? Guess it helps his vision since he can't "see" without his glasses....I dunno, maybe Joe Mad is still stuck in the '90s since he retired from comics from a while during that time, which is why everyone looks like they're from the '90s (reminds me of that '90s Avengers cartoon that didn't have Cap, Thor, or Iron Man, and had like Hawkeye or Wasp as the leader, and had Tigra and Falcon in it).

Last edited:
Having the crossbow gun is perfected expected. In the UU, where everything is a modern interpretation of 616, things are only slightly altered, bearing resemblance to the things people loved in the original universe. So... All of a sudden, when Hawkeye is given a crossbow gun, this idea is stupid to everyone.

You'd have a good point if in the exact same picture there wasn't a 616 Mjolnir.

Having the crossbow gun is perfected expected. In the UU, where everything is a modern interpretation of 616, things are only slightly altered, bearing resemblance to the things people loved in the original universe. So... All of a sudden, when Hawkeye is given a crossbow gun, this idea is stupid to everyone.

I was thinking a Thor villain, too, actually... Just didn't know anyone.

Enchantress?

He's in Ultimates 4, which will probably be finished before Ultimates 3.

I think that'd be hilarious if that was true, and they changed Ultimates 4 to Ultimates 3 to cover their asses.

(I liked Enchantress...):oops:

The way I see it, Loeb is uplaying the "action movie" aspect of Ultimates, seeing the inclusion of Venom.

I'm hoping Spidey and Wolverine only have cameo roles.

It's been a long time since I was made to feel stupid by Bass.

I do think he has some good points about Hawkeye.

And thinking about Scarlet Witch's new costume. She had one like that when she was in UXM. But I liked her Ultimates one, because it made sense as an government agent.

nice cover can't wait for this Why did they have to make it come out the end of the year? hopefuly it won't keep the same track record of millar and hitch's run and come out once a century. a few things 1. I don't see thor's hammer in the picture can someone point it out to me thanks :D 2. like Lynx said:
Where the **** is Hulk!?
because I thought that Hulk was going to be on the team didn't Hulk gain control of himself so woulden't that keep him on the team? 3. why are wolverine and spider man on the team not that I have anythng against it but what is the reason behind it. 4. Ultimate Black Panther looks BADASS!!!! :twisted: Can't wait to see him kick some *** 5. How many issues will ultimates vol 3 have? and 6. Cap, iron man, thor and hawkeye are still on the team thank god!!!!

Last edited:
1. I don't see thor's hammer in the picture can someone point it out to me thanks :D

It's at the edge of the right hand side of the first pic and at the edge of the left hand side in the second pic.

2. like Lynx said: because I thought that Hulk was going to be on the team didn't Hulk gain control of himself so woulden't that keep him on the team?

Who knows what Loeb's thinking?

3. why are wolverine and spider man on the team not that I have anythng against it but what is the reason behind it.

Loeb loves shoving in everyone he can.

5. How many issues will ultimates vol 3 have?

Ultimates 3 is going to be 6 issues.

why is it going to be that short shoulden't it be the normal 12 issues?

Because scheduling anything more when Joe Mad is known to not only be slow, but to completely abandon projects (Battle Chasers, for instance), would be a horrible decision.

I'm looking forward to Ultimates 4 a lot more than this. . .

Last edited:
Because scheduling anything more when Joe Mad is known to not only be slow, but to completely abandon projects (Battle Chasers, for instance), would be a horrible decision.

I'm looking forward to Ultimates 4 a lot more than this. . .
Whats going to happen in Ultimates 4?

Anyway, what the hell only 6 issues?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back