IGN's Top 100 videogames of all time

Gemini just got a brand new name!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

damnit right after you guys appeared to have forgotten about the SSJmole/Venom Melendez stuff

*raises fist in Doomian fashion*
MOOOOLLLLEE!

damnit right after you guys appeared to have forgotten about the SSJmole/Venom Melendez stuff

MOOOOLLLLEE!

:lol: :lol: glad I could help

Super Mario Brothers was number one?

I blame Mario Galaxies coming out and making people feel nostalgic. Here's something to make us all feel old, I bet most people who read that weren't alive to ever play Super Mario Brothers.

Super Mario Brothers was number one?

I blame Mario Galaxies coming out and making people feel nostalgic. Here's something to make us all feel old, I bet most people who read that weren't alive to ever play Super Mario Brothers.

I played Super Mario Bros on the NES when I was really young , Ironic since it came out the year I was born (well everywhere but here) and on the Snes in Mario All stars and over re-releases .

The version not many will have played was Mario Bros the arcade game , I've only played that on Atari 5200 and Wii virtual console but I think those are slightly diffrent to the original Arcade game.

*slowly chokes the life out of mole*

*last breath says "damn you big ... bad .... goblin* :dead:

MOOOOLLLLEE!

:lol: :lol: glad I could help

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I particularly love the word "Doomian"

I agree with Tetris. The most addicting game of all time. And Ocarina of Time should have been number 1.

Latest posts

Back