Indiana Jones 4

I've been debating wheather or not to post these because, I got them from a friend and E doesn't seem to like it when I don't mention the source of the photos. So I'll post them and if he doesn't like it... he can just take them off.

realbikers14.jpg

realbikers12.jpg

realbikers10.jpg

nh_070701-02.jpg

harrison_checking_rig.jpg

06292007-ford-3-wtnhtvblog.jpg

06292007-ford-2-wtnhtvblog.jpg
You mean you don't know the site from which you got them? If you need a source, it's better than nothing.

Also, I'm sure I saw several of these at a Shia LeBoeuf fansite a few days ago.

So! Indy has traded in his pistol for an RPG.

indy4_empire01.jpg

He also seems to be having problems with Cate Blanchett and her lovely bunch of undercover Russians.

indy4_empire02.jpg

No matter what I see I can't seem to get excited for this movie. I'll still probably see it, but I'm just saying. Anyone else have that feeling?

No matter what I see I can't seem to get excited for this movie. I'll still probably see it, but I'm just saying. Anyone else have that feeling?

sorry man. i'm pumped.

Awesome cast,
return of the ark, and possibly aliens?
I'm there.

This isn't fair. I don't know how I missed this, but I did. I mean, every time a movie was shot, it's been front page news. Not this time.

This movie was shot here in my city!! Spielberg, Ford, The Beef who isn't black....they all were here shooting Indiana Jones!! Dammit! I wish I could've been around to catch this.

That was one hell of a big kept secret.

This isn't fair. I don't know how I missed this, but I did. I mean, every time a movie was shot, it's been front page news. Not this time.

This movie was shot here in my city!! Spielberg, Ford, The Beef who isn't black....they all were here shooting Indiana Jones!! Dammit! I wish I could've been around to catch this.

That was one hell of a big kept secret.

I know as it was going on in New Haven, The Raider (An Indy fan site) had day to day information. So, I don't think it was that big of a secret.

Also, the trailer hits Thursday. :D

I know as it was going on in New Haven, The Raider (An Indy fan site) had day to day information. So, I don't think it was that big of a secret.

Also, the trailer hits Thursday. :D
Well, it was a secret from city or something. I mean, it would've been front page news, but I never saw it mentioned ever!!

I'm just sad I missed it.... :(

Last edited:
Well, it was a secret from city or something. I mean, it would've been front page news, but I never saw it mentioned ever!!

I'm just sad I missed it.... :(

Now that sucks, I remember hearing when Spider-man 3 was filming in Chicago they did everything but change the name of the City to Spider-man, and that movie sucked from the get go

Latest posts

Back