Indiana Jones 4

Maybe I'm just against George Lucas. :p

I am, too. But, I still have a lot of faith in Speilberg and he seems to be the one really controlling this project. Plus, Lucas has said that, tonally, this movie is closest to Raiders. From what I've heard, the movie sounds like its a direct sequel to Raiders.

I am, too. But, I still have a lot of faith in Speilberg and he seems to be the one really controlling this project.

Yeah I recall reading the Seilberg was really excited about the story and really wanted to do it, sounded like it probably would have been finished already if Lucas didn't drag his feet

Patrick McCallum: "When George told me, that we were going to reject the script that Frank Darabont wrote, and ask David Koepp to write the same thing, I thought, 'That's brilliant!'"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I recall reading the Seilberg was really excited about the story and really wanted to do it, sounded like it probably would have been finished already if Lucas didn't drag his feet
He was too busy editing Young Indiana Jones Chronicles to get around to answering Spielberg's phone calls.

normal_indy2.jpg

:rockon:

Sweet. I'm glad they kept the almost impressionist style of the other posters, with a painting of Indy rather than a photograph.

What he said but with an added "kick *** :rockon:"

Sweet. I'm glad they kept the almost impressionist style of the other posters, with a painting of Indy rather than a photograph.

I think its because the same guy that did several of the old ones did this one too (And is going to be doing the regular poster at a later date).

I think its because the same guy that did several of the old ones did this one too (And is going to be doing the regular poster at a later date).

Drew Struzan? Something like that. His art is great. I love his Indy posters.

Drew Struzan? Something like that. His art is great. I love his Indy posters.

:rockon:

Drew Struzan is the artist. He did the poster for HELLBOY, BACK TO THE FUTURE, STAR WARS, THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, BLADE RUNNER and every other damn good movie poster ever.

Yeah, that's him.

Man, I'm really pumped for this movie. This, Batman and the Ghostbusters game are making 2008 into the Year of Nostalgia.

Yeah, that's him.

Man, I'm really pumped for this movie. This, Batman and the Ghostbusters game are making 2008 into the Year of Nostalgia.

Hell yeah to everything my Cat-like friend just said

I wanna know what role Ray Winstone is playing.

Plus, where Sallah at?

Sallah's not in due to Winstone.

Ray Winstone plays Mac, a rival archaeologist. He's been described as mix between the villain Belloq and the trusty friend Sallah. A rival, but a friendly one.

Did they get Drew Struzan again? I can't tell from the size of the image.

Yeah, it's him.

Latest posts

Back