Indiana Jones 4

Its got a title

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

Last edited:
For serious? Because that is a pretty lame title.

Its got a title

Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull
"Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"?

Is that the best they could come up with? "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull"?

How about Indiana Jones and the Franchise That Ran Out of Names?

Oh, and Temple of Doom reeks of awesome-itude? It's a fine title, just a tad bit long but fine nonetheless.

Oh, and Temple of Doom reeks of awesome-itude? It's a fine title, just a tad bit long but fine nonetheless.
Temple of Doom is pretty dorky. But it's not particularly as ambiguously nonsensical as 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'.

Of course, I think Temple of Doom was a pretty stupid movie anyway, so I wouldn't really rush to defend its name any more than I already have.

Thats exactly what I thought until I looked up the wiki, I'm interested to see where these skull take use, but the title is lacking.

the title may be meh, but that doesnt change the fact that I am PUMPED for this movie.

The only problem with the title is that it's kind of long. The fact that it's dealing with the famed crystal skulls, which I happened to see a special on the other day, sounds like it could be a really cool plot.

Seriously though, the movie could be called Indiana Jones and the Silk Scarves of Sashee and I'd still be there on opening night.

*shrugs* I like it. It's a really pulpy title and, since the Indiana Jones franchise is a pulp franchise, it fits fine. It's just as long in the tooth as "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark".

Ladies and gentlemen.

And Tog.

I give you.....awesomeness.

ft070902.gif

I actually like the pictures that have been coming out so far.

Even though I am still against this film... for no other reason that George Lucas turned down Frank Darabont for David Koepp.

And that George Lucas is still alive.

But yeah, I'm getting the feel, y'know?

May George get cancer.

I actually like the pictures that have been coming out so far.

Even though I am still against this film... for no other reason that George Lucas turned down Frank Darabont for David Koepp.

And that George Lucas is still alive.

But yeah, I'm getting the feel, y'know?

May George get cancer.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, Frank Darabont has come out and said that, from what he's heard, the movie sounds very similar to his original script. He even said that he's considering fighting to get a writing credit for it.

Last edited:
Well, if it makes you feel any better, Frank Darabont has come out and said that, from what he's heard, the movie sounds very similar to his original script.
Ah well, to be honest, I'm not as overly reverent and worshipful of Darabont as most of the online movie nerds are.

Maybe I'm just against George Lucas. :p

Rick McCallum: "When George told me, that we were going to reject the script that Frank Darabont wrote, and ask David Koepp to write the same thing, I thought, 'That's brilliant!'"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back