Indiana Jones 4

Keanu Reeves is cooler than eight Sean Conneries.

maths lesson

Keanu Reeves = Sean Connery x 8

Fonzie = Keanu Reeves x 10

there for logically speaking Fonzie = Sean Connery x 80

Must be an Anglophone thing.

We don't know who the Fonzie is here in Asia.

:shock: I'm sorry. I promise I will pray for your soul that one day Asia experiences Fonzie.

See no one is cooler than Fonzie. You look up cool and it says "Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli aka Fonzie , See also : The Fonz"

My two cents:

- Connery's Henry Sr. is my favourite character after Indy in the whole series.

- Raiders is a slightly better film, but Last Crusade is still my favourite just because it's so enjoyable, and a LOT of that has to do with Henry Sr.

- I don't care what anyone says, Temple of Doom f-ing rocks.

- Seriously, I demand Sallah in this film. Marcus not being there is painful enough. Please, keep together as much of the group as you can.

My two cents:

- Raiders is a slightly better film, but Last Crusade is still my favourite just because it's so enjoyable, and a LOT of that has to do with Henry Sr.

- Seriously, I demand Sallah in this film. Marcus not being there is painful enough. Please, keep together as much of the group as you can.

I agree with nearly all of this. Only part where I differ is I love them all equally

yeah I think more of the original cast should come back. BUT if it's handled well and at least explains their whereabouts I'll be cool with it

My two cents:

Me too! Love Henry Sr.!

Bingo. The chemistry between Ford and Connery (Coupled with Connery being HILARIOUS) is amazing. So, it comes off as the best light-hearted action movie ever. Raiders, on the other hand, was the perfect adventure movie.

I often exaggerate my feeling towards Doom. I like Short Round. I like Mola Ram. I HATED Willie. The actual film. . .I dunno. It was just too dark for an Indy movie. I mean, who thought it was a good idea to make Indy a bad guy, even if it was only for a few seconds!? It's ok, but it is, by far, my least favorite Indy film.

Sallah, how I will miss you. :cry:

Goodwill said:
Could we NOT make this movie?

No. Because I want to go to the midnight showing to this in my fedora and brown leather jacket and get all tingly when I hear that John Williams score playing. And I want to cheer when I see Indy for the first time EVER on the big screen.

And, so far, the cast sounds good. Even LeBeouf has grown on me. And I can really see both Blanchett and Winstone fitting right in. All I need now to hear is that Connery is back, and that the artifact/place Indy's looking for is awesome.

Sean Connery announced today that he would not be returning for Indy 4 because "retirement is jsut too much damned fun", but he seemed exited to see it regardless. He even slipped into character in the interview.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

On a lighter note, Cate Blanchet, Ray Winstone and JOHN HURT(!?) have officially joined the cast in addition to Shia LaBeaof and Harrison Ford.

The plot that's been circulating also sounds VERY odd. . .I'm becoming a little concerned about how this movie is going to turn out.

Sean Connery announced today that he would not be returning for Indy 4 because "retirement is jsut too much damned fun", but he seemed exited to see it regardless. He even slipped into character in the interview.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

On a lighter note, Cate Blanchet, Ray Winstone and JOHN HURT(!?) have officially joined the cast in addition to Shia LaBeaof and Harrison Ford.

The plot that's been circulating also sounds VERY odd. . .I'm becoming a little concerned about how this movie is going to turn out.

Bleh! That sucks a little bit. Connery was great in that movie.

If Connery doesn't make any more movies it'll mean that his last film will be...LXG (under-rated, but still sucky compared to Connery's glory-days).

If Connery doesn't make any more movies it'll mean that his last film will be...LXG (under-rated, but still sucky compared to Connery's glory-days).
Connery's glory moments were the exception to his career rather than the rule. He's only fortunate he had the Bond gig on his resume to keep his career going.

New pictures of Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf! Look at your own risk, though. There's a spoiler about the nature of Shia's character.

Indy 4 Set Pictures

Also, rumor has it that Shia's character's name is
Mutt Ravenwood
and John Hurt will be
his thought-dead grandfather, Abner Ravenwood

New pictures of Harrison Ford and Shia LaBeouf! Look at your own risk, though. There's a spoiler about the nature of Shia's character.

Indy 4 Set Pictures

Also, rumor has it that Shia's character's name is
Mutt Ravenwood
and John Hurt will be
his thought-dead grandfather, Abner Ravenwood

Huh... well that's different.

909741041_f40fd4746d.jpg

indianajones41_large.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back