INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

villains united special was great. also a nice buildup to IC#7, this will be a fight to end all fights. i look forward to a very high body count and a great ending to a great series.

NUMBER SEVEN HAS COME AND GONE AND I AM TOO ****ING LAZY TO REVIEW IT FOR YOU ALL!!!

but let me just say BOO-YEAH for totally calling the following things happening:

a) Superboy Prime killing Kal-L
b) Superboy Prime surviving Infinite Crisis
c) Alexander Luthor being shot in the head by the Joker

I've just read #'s 1,5,6,7 I really liked 6 and 7 the best but I'm still confused as hell :? My friend who's a big DC fan tried to help but he just confused me more???

Last edited:
slimjim said:
I've just read #'s 1,5,6,7 I'm really liked 6 and 7 the best but I'm still confused as hell :? My friend who's a big DC fan tried to help but he just confused me more???
Well you skipped 3 issues. A lot of what you might not understand is explained in (I believe) the third issue.

Sounds like a guy was right...... on the DC boards maybe 2 days ago, some one posted the "plot" to #7, and it sounds like it was right, with Superman's flying thro a red sun, and the green lanterns holding Superboy Prime, with a sun eater, and the Joker shooting Alex.
Wow i can't wait for this, i have to wait til monday (sunday for americans til i get this)

i found this to be a great final issue. looking forward to 52. i would have liked to see more of the battle at metropolis, maybe i higher body count. left questions as to who the new flash will be.

I liked it, but there were some things I thought were really lame. For one, no more Flash. And don't go telling me that Jay Garrick is the Fastest Man Alive. Because he's not. Basically, any flier is faster than him. Supes, WW, Green Lanterns, Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado, Aquaman in the water. All of them. Speed of sound? Ludicrous.

The thing that was great about Wally's power set was that, due to his power to take speed, he was ALWAYS the fastest man alive. And it was relative, so writer's could adjust how fast he went. It helped the character, the Flash's mythos, as well as writing cool stories. Now the Flash is going to go back to being someone just good at running around. He won't have any place with teh big boys. And if anyone read the most recent Outsiders, Garrick get's de-aged. SUPER LAME.

However, this could just be a bad joke... still... hopefully...

As two Flashes are shown on the hero splash page.

So yeah, that's my biggest gripe. Oh, and the inclusion of Doomsday was dumb. Only because I ahte the Dragonball Z thing where Uber-powerful villians who are designed to become stronger come back, and are beaten quickly and cleanly.

However, THE JOKER THING RULED. Probably the best thing about the miniseries.

Great final issue. Now I'm just wondering how long it'll take to bring back Conner?

That's basically it. It was so good that I have no comments or other thoughts. I am merely waiting for 52, Wonder Woman, and Flash to start up.

This issue

Horrible

Doomsday taking care of in one freaking splash page? The guy who killed Superman is taking care of in ONE SPLASH PAGE?

Crap

Let's continue with the crap, shall we?

Okay

SBP has a hissy fit, and goes to fly through a planet, destroy one planet which would reset the world. Instead, he slaughters GL's like they are candy. And then loses his powers to a red sun.

That was probably the best this issue had to offer.

Then, Batman goes to kill Alex, and instead, Wonder Woman tells him not to by smashing her sword. didn't she snap the neck of the other dude? So why smash her sword? Cause it's symbolic? Yea, okay then, nevermind the villians that were rampaging through...what, the villians where defeated? In two seconds?

AWESOME!

Yeah.....Awesome as in crap.

So, Alex gets away, only to be shot by a dangling plotline even the most idiotic of people saw coming. SO instead of a good complex villian like Alex, we get stuck with a hormonal teenager that is WAY TOO powerful for our own good.

Godd, he'll be used in the coming crisis in ten years to fix contituity problems once again.

Jump down my throat all you want, but this is just my opinion, and I relaize you have your own opinions about this as well.

between Kal-L and Doomsday, Kal-L would have won.

Kal-L could move ****ing planets, so him and Kal-El definitely could have taken down the big guy.

You are outwardly TRYING to hate the series, so obviously you don't like it.

Don't be such a baby about it. You're trying to make this sound like there were no good parts to it, which there obviously were... I realize the series has more impact on someone with more of a grasp on the DCU, but you are overlooking so much so deliberately...

Wonder Woman killed Max Lord because there was no other way. Alex Luthor was powerless, and defeated, and he wasn't about to go kill a bunch of innocent people (like Lord was planning to do while he was in control of Superman). Breaking her sword was to bring Batman back to himself, as he obviously wouldnt have even thought of shooting Alex if he didnt think at the moment that Nightwing was dead.

And frankly, what sort of supervillian scares you more? Another Lex Luthor who doesn't think things all the way through? or someone who wants to kill every last person on earth, and who has the power to do it too.

Found this on Geoff Johns' Comic-Bloc forums

IC7Splash.jpg

1.Batman
2. Wonder Woman
3. Superman
4. OMAC
5. SuperGirl
6. Enchantress
7. Wonder Girl
8. Mary Marvel
9. Captain Marvel Jr.
10. Captain Marvel
11. Speedy
12. Metamorpho
13. Black Adam
14. Ragman
15. Lobo
16. Catwoman
17. Blue Devil
18. Nightmaster
19. Elastic Girl
20. Cyborg
21. Nightwing
22. Bulleteer 2
23. Captain Boomerang 2
24. Ravager
25. The Question
26. Steel 4 (Natasha Irons)
27. Steel 3 (John Henery Irons)
28. Starfire
29. Adam Strange
30. Phantom Stranger
31. Detective Chimp
32. Martain Manhunter
33. Frankenstein
34. Klarion the Witch Boy
35. Shining Knight 2
36. Grace Choi
37. Red Tornado
38. Stargirl
39. Powergirl
40. Green Lantern (Alan Scott)
41. Huntress
42. Human Bomb
43. Hawkman
44. Ion
45. Mr. Terrific
46. Jakeem Thunder
47. Thunderbolt/ Johnny Thunderbolt
48. Renee Montoya
49. Plantinum
50. Tin
51. Mercury
52. Lead
53. Gold
54. Iron
55. Phantom Lady
56. Wildcat
57. No 57 (an accident of some sort in the numbering
58. Starman (?)
59. Vixen
60. Skeets
61. Booster Gold
62. No 62
63. a. Ray
63. b. Black Canary 2
64. Zatana
65. a. Hawkgirl
65. b. Black Condor 3
66. GL John Stewart
67. Sasha Bordeaux, Black Queen of Checkmate
68. GL Hal Jordon
69. GL Guy Gardener
70. Raven
71. Beast Boy
72. Robotman (Cliff Steele)
73. The Flash (Bart Allen)
74. Green Arrow
75. Blue Beetle 3
76. Creeper
77. The Flash (Jay Garrick)
78. Manhunter (Kate)
79. (unknown)
80. Stripsey
81. Sand
82. Doll Man 2
83. Hourman 2
84. Aquaman 2
85. Captain Atom
86. Manhatten Guardian 2
87. the Atom 3
88. Firestorm 2 (Jason Rusch)
89. Batwoman
90. Uncle Sam (Or Father Time?)
91. Catman
92. Robin

nice work strangfate,i was wondering who a few of those people were. especially the shazam in white. what happened? thought he was in the rock of eternity?

I am in so much shock. I don't know what to say.

I can say it all in one image....

Joker.jpg

A++++++++++++++++

I want to see anyone try and top this.

Latest posts

Back