INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

The Green Lantern Cover rocks my socks to next week...

wait

wait a second...

Holy ****, that's G'Nort in the corner...

He's back in the Corps?!

Dr.Strangefate said:
The Green Lantern Cover rocks my socks to next week...

wait

wait a second...

Holy ****, that's G'Nort in the corner...

He's back in the Corps?!
:sure:

Dan Didio talking about Infinite Crisis #7

p.2 and 3 - Double page spread. I like heroes vs villains, but just because you have a DC Encyclopedia, that doesn't mean you have to use every character in those two pages.
p. 4- OUCH! Bane's back and he's breaking backs again. Will make sure Batman Editor Pete Tomasi is aware of this.
p. 5 -It's only page 5 and we already have an extremly high body count; don't forget you need to leave someone to kill for the end of the story, too.
p. 10 - Ooooh, so that's who The Flash is. Will check to see if Editor Joan Hilty has the same one in the new FLASH series.
p. 11 - Great, now you have a splash page with every single flying hero in the DCU. Phil is gonna think you hate him.
p. 14 - The Thin Green Line. I LOVE IT! You're right; this is perfect for George to draw.
p. 16 and 17 - More casualities? Works for me.
p. 18 - Dude, we did not go through all that trouble bringing Hal back just to kill him again. Please change it.
p. 28 - Wow. Big moment. Not sure I can approve this happening. Have to take it up with Paul Levitz and hope he's in a good mood.
p. 30 - I was wondering when you were going to bring him back, but hell, that scene is a little too brutal, even for me.
p. 32 and 33 - Nice wrap to the story and a great setup for the first issue of 52.
p. 34 and 35 - Another double-page spread of the entire DCU? Phil again? I don't want to make that call (I'll have Berganza do it).
p. 36 - You dog. Should have known you would end on him. Approved.

By the way, I agree completely; we can't cut the page count. I'll make sure we keep this issue at 36 pages without raising the price. The fans have been great to us, and it's a nice way to thank them for joining this wild ride.

Pg. 28 - I am guessing this is when Alan Scott loses his eye (In Checkmate #1, he has an eyepatch), since Levitz is supposedly squirmish about real graphic violence (as in, ripping eyes out as opposed to a shot in the head)

Pg. 30 - This just has to be The Joker... Something tells me he is going to Kill Alexander Luthor for not including him in the society...

Random said:

GNort.jpg

There he is on the cover...

He was the wacky little sidekick of Guy Gardner during the Justice League International years...

g_nort.gif

(he's a dog-like thing)

His uncle was an acclaimed and honored member of the GLC... and so G'Nort pushed the Guardians into letting him have a ring. Since they knew they couldn't trust him, they gave him patrol over a space sector inhabited by no intelligent life-forms whatsoever...

Then he came to Earth for a bit... Max Lord stuck him on the short-lived 'Justice League Antarctica' team (seriously. I own the one-shot) which consisted of all sorts of C-List villains looking for a second chance (Major Disaster, Multi-Man, Clock King, Cluemaster, Big Sir), and the wacky dog thing...

He is one of the most obnoxious characters ever written, and a part of the DCU that should remain a joke if included at all...

I'm hoping this is just a cover Cameo.

Dr.Strangefate said:
GNort.jpg

There he is on the cover...

He was the wacky little sidekick of Guy Gardner during the Justice League International years...

g_nort.gif

(he's a dog-like thing)

His uncle was an acclaimed and honored member of the GLC... and so G'Nort pushed the Guardians into letting him have a ring. Since they knew they couldn't trust him, they gave him patrol over a space sector inhabited by no intelligent life-forms whatsoever...

Then he came to Earth for a bit... Max Lord stuck him on the short-lived 'Justice League Antarctica' team (seriously. I own the one-shot) which consisted of all sorts of C-List villains looking for a second chance (Major Disaster, Multi-Man, Clock King, Cluemaster, Big Sir), and the wacky dog thing...

He is one of the most obnoxious characters ever written, and a part of the DCU that should remain a joke if included at all...

I'm hoping this is just a cover Cameo.
... why do you know this?

Random said:
... why do you know this?

DC is my kinda universe...

That and I really liked a guy a while back who was REALLY into GL, so I read up all there was to read on them, and flipped through several years of back issues.

Man, last time I saw G'nort in continuity was in a background shot working as a waiter at Kyle Rayners high school reunion...

Latest posts

Back