INFINITE CRISIS (series discussion) **Spoilers**

okay... here's what I want to happen...

In OMAC Project Special they said that The Villains are massing in Metropolis...

So I think that the big finale is going to be the Villains and the Heroes versus Superboy Prime.

I bet that Prime kills Earth 2 Superman... but then they manage to get him under a red sun light...

And then I want the Joker to shoot him in the head.

Seriously... how much would it rock for the Joker to save the entire world?

Dr.Strangefate said:
okay... here's what I want to happen...

In OMAC Project Special they said that The Villains are massing in Metropolis...

So I think that the big finale is going to be the Villains and the Heroes versus Superboy Prime.

I bet that Prime kills Earth 2 Superman... but then they manage to get him under a red sun light...

And then I want the Joker to shoot him in the head.

Seriously... how much would it rock for the Joker to save the entire world?

It would be awesome with a capital J.

looked like Kon L was missing his right hand, busted leg, i thought one pic showed something stabbed through him, good death, he actually looked really torn up.

Q: Since when can Blue Beetle's ship fly in outer space?

A: Do not dis Ted Kord's memory by suggesting that the Bug could not fly into space. Ted Kord was the man – he would invent anything to be capable of everything. He was ready for any eventuality. Go underwater? The Bug was ready. Go into space? You know it? Hook up with sexy heroines in his ship? Oh, wait – that was Nite-Owl.

Q: If he was so smart, why didn't he make his helmet bulletproof?

A: Shut up.

Q: Is Batman saying that Booster doesn't know how to talk to kids?

A: Yeah…this is the kinder, gentler, Batman, apparently. Either that, or he's got one wicked sense of humor, and thinks that Booster should've said to Beetle, "Who am I? I'm the goddamn Booster Gold." Now that's how you talk to kids.

Of course, all the other heroes would've fallen down laughing if Booster had said, "I'm the goddamn Booster Gold."

oh....my...god...

I knew it was coming, I know Conner was going to die...still sobbed like a baby. THEN I read Titans 34...I feel so heartbroken for Cassie.

Now, onto the not so tragic parts, did anyone get the "Brave and the Bold" reference Ollie tossed at Bats? TOO COOL! I LOVED the Bizarro Earth (Earth-0)...I'm also liking that Legion Earth is an alternate earth, not the "future", which means Bart and Boomerang are from Earth-247. The interaction between Mr Terrific and Black Lightning KILLED me. I dunno why, but I busted out laughing when Alex lost a finger, bizarre humor. The Black Adam scene with Psycho Pirate just reaffirmed my love of Teth-Adam. I noticed something on the pages where New Earth formed, it looks like Clark as Superboy is back in continuity, as is the Kryptonian Zodd and it looks like Joe Chill being the Wayne's killer will be public knowledge.

Looks like the Digital Age of comics may become one of the most fun.

52 is supposed to have a secondary story "history of the DC universe" right? this should address all of those shards of history. hopefully they get their continuity straight this time (hawkman). i have a lot of faith in Johns though

Rorschach said:
52 is supposed to have a secondary story "history of the DC universe" right? this should address all of those shards of history. hopefully they get their continuity straight this time (hawkman). i have a lot of faith in Johns though

They explained Hawkman as what happened when Superboy was hitting the time barrier.

It also explained

- The boom when the Legion and the Titans were in the timestream

- Jason Todd's return

- Donna Troy

- And what's been going with the Doom Patrol.

this is what i'm saying, i hope they get it their continuity straight this time, so they dont have to pull a little deux ex machina style explanation from their @##$% this time around.

Overall i think infinite crisis is shaping up nicely. Johns is taking an active rolle in the editorial process, it seems to be better planned than COIE, aftermath wise, aside from the odd spoiler here and there (superboy-prime in armor). #6 was the best so far IMO. and they manage to stay on a solid schedule (talkin to you Millar)

I finally got #5 and #6 today.

:shock:

Awesome-ness. This series is so huge, its ridiculous. And Superboy's sacrifice was absolutely heartbreaking. :cry: Superboy Prime is such a ****ing dick. When Superboy called him a hypocrite and he said "What does that word even mean?", I just wanted to reach into the comic and punch him myself. Not only is he an *******, but he's an idiot too.

My favorite part though was when I realized that the big battle was not being fought by Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman, but Superboy, Robin (formerly), and Wonder Girl. How great is that?

Nightwing seemed to have more hero points than conner, making it a much more tragic death.

plus the Jason Todd OYL Nightwing cover led many to believe that Dick wasn't Nightwing post-crisis.

Plus the Crisis counselling panels had been hinting @ and joking about Nightwing & Flash being the main victims of the Crisis.

Latest posts

Back