Avengers Invincible Iron Man discussion (Spoilers!)

What can Mandarin do that Doctor Doom can't? What story could you tell with Mandarin that you couldn't tell with Doctor Doom?

As far as I can tell, nothing. Doom has the magic element. Give him the ten rings. Iron Man is like Superman; he has one villain fans (and writers and editors) consider his archenemy, and that villain is overrated.

Well I think they stick him with Iron Man because even though Doom can do what Mandarin does but better he's considered a F4 villain. I'm not too knowledgeable of Iron Man's rogue gallery but most of them are just other Iron Man: like Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo. Mandarin has a unique idea of Magic rings versus technology compared to most of Iron man's villains. He just stands out more and when time came for an Iron Man show they pick Mandarin as the main bad guy and I think that cemented it. So while they could just give that role completely over to Doom, it would feel like it's part of Iron Man's own mythology and that he'd need to constantly borrow from other heroes to tell his story.

What can Mandarin do that Doctor Doom can't? What story could you tell with Mandarin that you couldn't tell with Doctor Doom?

As far as I can tell, nothing. Doom has the magic element. Give him the ten rings. Iron Man is like Superman; he has one villain fans (and writers and editors) consider his archenemy, and that villain is overrated.

Um, maybe Fraction's trying to fix that?

Well I think they stick him with Iron Man because even though Doom can do what Mandarin does but better he's considered a F4 villain. I'm not too knowledgeable of Iron Man's rogue gallery but most of them are just other Iron Man: like Iron Monger, Crimson Dynamo. Mandarin has a unique idea of Magic rings versus technology compared to most of Iron man's villains. He just stands out more and when time came for an Iron Man show they pick Mandarin as the main bad guy and I think that cemented it. So while they could just give that role completely over to Doom, it would feel like it's part of Iron Man's own mythology and that he'd need to constantly borrow from other heroes to tell his story.

1: Doom is an F4 villain, not an Iron Man villain - Kingpin was a Spidey villain until Frank Miller put him up against Daredevil and now he is a "Daredevil villain". It can change.

2: Mandarin creates a whole "magic vs technology" element - It's sometimes mentioned that his magic rings are just alien tech, so it's not 'magic vs tech' in those cases. The cases where it is 'magic vs technology' never do anything substantive with it except to have the occasional pretentious discussion of 'magic vs technology', the main reason being that Iron Man is not even remotely technological (except superficially) since all he does is invent a magic weapon to beat the villain with each time. Iron Man makes magic tools every day. In IRON MAN 2 he invents a new element. The trappings are different, but they work the same way. And "magic vs technology" isn't even an interesting conflict, let alone being a remotely interesting one for Iron Man. Spidey has had "magic vs science" over and over and is was awful because magic doesn't fit his world. Iron Man and magic don't really mix, and as I say, Doom does magic better if it must be there.

By revealing his 'true origin'.

This is like... the third time they've revealed his 'true origin'. Like that matters.

Joker's origin is what makes his relationship with Batman right? Lex Luthor's origin? Green Goblin's? Kingpin's? No. All that matters is the relationships; Joker isn't scared of Batman and treats it all like a game; Lex Luthor wants to humiliate and destroy Superman in the public's eye, Green Goblin wants Spidey to be his surrogate son, Kingpin knows Daredevil's secret identity. Those relationships are what matters, not how they got their supervillain credentials. Sure, it can certainly help; Green Goblin's amnesia, Lex Luthor's upbringing all add to their characters, but do not define what makes their conflict with the superhero enthralling.

Revealing Mandarin to be an extra-planar doomsday God or a monk who made a deal with the devil or a terrorist who found a magic ring is exposition and does nothing to change the problem that Mandarin not only has no interesting relationship with Iron Man (or Stark), but is visually dull too. Ten rings. Blarg.

This is like... the third time they've revealed his 'true origin'. Like that matters.

Joker's origin is what makes his relationship with Batman right? Lex Luthor's origin? Green Goblin's? Kingpin's? No. All that matters is the relationships; Joker isn't scared of Batman and treats it all like a game; Lex Luthor wants to humiliate and destroy Superman in the public's eye, Green Goblin wants Spidey to be his surrogate son, Kingpin knows Daredevil's secret identity. Those relationships are what matters, not how they got their supervillain credentials. Sure, it can certainly help; Green Goblin's amnesia, Lex Luthor's upbringing all add to their characters, but do not define what makes their conflict with the superhero enthralling.

Revealing Mandarin to be an extra-planar doomsday God or a monk who made a deal with the devil or a terrorist who found a magic ring is exposition and does nothing to change the problem that Mandarin not only has no interesting relationship with Iron Man (or Stark), but is visually dull too. Ten rings. Blarg.

A piece of a larger part of his plan, perhaps? I'd guess that "revealing Mandarin's true origin" has more to do with introducing the character to new readers (possibly readers who gravitated towards the book from the movies) than holistically providing him as a fitting antagonist to Iron Man. Personally, I find Dr. Doom to be kind of a tired villain and I don't think his bombastic Eastern European dictator thing is really all that great a fit for Iron Man. OTOH, a savvy, nationalistic Chinese entrepreneur? Yeah... I see a lot worth exploring there.

We really don't know anything about this story. We don't know what's going to be revealed in the annual, or how the relationships between the two characters is going to be developed in the series proper. I think your immediate reaction is pretty knee-jerk.

Last edited:
1: Doom is an F4 villain, not an Iron Man villain - Kingpin was a Spidey villain until Frank Miller put him up against Daredevil and now he is a "Daredevil villain". It can change.
So you want Doom to be majorly exclusive to Iron Man? Cause if not than he's just borrowing. For the most part, a character needs a unique rogue gallery cause often the villain helps define the hero, by constantly having Iron Man borrow villains from other heroes without being able to claim as it's own he is denied the ability to craft his own unique mythology. To Build a firm identity without using the whole Marvel Universe as a crutch.
2: Mandarin creates a whole "magic vs technology" element - It's sometimes mentioned that his magic rings are just alien tech, so it's not 'magic vs tech' in those cases. The cases where it is 'magic vs technology' never do anything substantive with it except to have the occasional pretentious discussion of 'magic vs technology', the main reason being that Iron Man is not even remotely technological (except superficially) since all he does is invent a magic weapon to beat the villain with each time. Iron Man makes magic tools every day. In IRON MAN 2 he invents a new element. The trappings are different, but they work the same way. And "magic vs technology" isn't even an interesting conflict, let alone being a remotely interesting one for Iron Man. Spidey has had "magic vs science" over and over and is was awful because magic doesn't fit his world. Iron Man and magic don't really mix, and as I say, Doom does magic better if it must be there.
You kind of missed my point. First I know that his "magic" rings are actually advance alien tech. I don't like it and I'm betting most people would have that changed. Second I never meant to imply the "magic vs technology" as a center point of debate. Just the idea of a man in an armored fighting a guy whose shooting "mystic" energy from his rings. The dynamics of the fight is a lot more intriguing than just Armored guy fight another armored guy. It's about pitting Iron Man in a set of circumstance that challenges him Mandarin does that better than most of his armored clan villains.(again haven't read that much but this is the impression I get.)

Well would this origin book be more of a way to revitalizes the character for the 21st century to make him better. Is that so impossible in your eyes to turn a dull character into an interesting one?

Seriously.

Bass doesn't even give anyone a chance now.

I have no idea about the Mandarin's origin so I am looking forward to it.

Last edited:

I think it's more a matter of movie people wanting (or needing due to licensing) to keep Doom a FF villain and not cross over into Iron Man movies. And the comics follow suit.

A piece of a larger part of his plan, perhaps? I'd guess that "revealing Mandarin's true origin" has more to do with introducing the character to new readers (possibly readers who gravitated towards the book from the movies) than holistically providing him as a fitting antagonist to Iron Man. Personally, I find Dr. Doom to be kind of a tired villain and I don't think his bombastic Eastern European dictator thing is really all that great a fit for Iron Man. OTOH, a savvy, nationalistic Chinese entrepreneur? Yeah... I see a lot worth exploring there.

Mandarin isn't a savvy entrepreneur. He's Genghis Khan. He's a fascist dictator with magic rings. He's Doctor Doom, only more racist. And Iron Man has had his fair share of entrepreneurs, what with Hammer and Stane. Making him a Chinese entrepreneur would be changing the character (which is fine) and certainly more of an overhaul than just retelling his origin.

So you want Doom to be majorly exclusive to Iron Man? Cause if not than he's just borrowing. For the most part, a character needs a unique rogue gallery cause often the villain helps define the hero, by constantly having Iron Man borrow villains from other heroes without being able to claim as it's own he is denied the ability to craft his own unique mythology. To Build a firm identity without using the whole Marvel Universe as a crutch.

I totally agree, but the unique rogues gallery doesn't do much if its populated by rubbish villains like Mandarin. Doctor Doom is an F4 villain, he's got lots of ties to the F4, but I honestly think Doom is much better as an Avengers villain. He works, in my opinion, much better against Captain America or Iron Man than he does the Fantastic Four. The main reason for that is one thing; the Fantastic Four don't care that he's a king.

See, his jealousy and hatred of Reed could easily be applied to Tony Stark. They could easily have been college buddies, and it works quite well because back then, Stark would've been a total bastard and probably was responsible (in part) for Doom's failure. You can transplant that hatred (much harder to do with Cap), but both Iron Man and Cap (and the Avengers) care that he's a king because they're all about freedom and justice and all that jazz. Reed's about protecting his family and exploring strange new worlds. He doesn't give a hoot about Latveria and it would be inappropriate for him to liberate it... but Iron Man and Cap would.

Daredevil having Kingpin doesn't feel like a crutch or like he's not unique because he didn't just transplant Kingpin, he turned him from a mediocre villain into an arch-nemesis. I think the quality of the conflict between Stark and Doom would be different enough that it would've feel derivative.

Same goes for Kang. And Ultron.

They'd both be terrific Iron Man villains.

You kind of missed my point. First I know that his "magic" rings are actually advance alien tech. I don't like it and I'm betting most people would have that changed. Second I never meant to imply the "magic vs technology" as a center point of debate. Just the idea of a man in an armored fighting a guy whose shooting "mystic" energy from his rings. The dynamics of the fight is a lot more intriguing than just Armored guy fight another armored guy. It's about pitting Iron Man in a set of circumstance that challenges him Mandarin does that better than most of his armored clan villains.(again haven't read that much but this is the impression I get.)

Yeah... it's not true. That's what people espouse is cool, but it's not true. Mandarin is no more, no less a threat than the others. The characters say, "It's magic! We have no defence!" and then Iron Man just repulsors him anyway. Iron Man stories are all about him using a piece of technology to magic-wish his way out of a problem, and Mandarin poses no greater threat than Whiplash or any of the others.

We really don't know anything about this story. We don't know what's going to be revealed in the annual, or how the relationships between the two characters is going to be developed in the series proper. I think your immediate reaction is pretty knee-jerk.
Well would this origin book be more of a way to revitalizes the character for the 21st century to make him better. Is that so impossible in your eyes to turn a dull character into an interesting one?
Seriously.
Bass doesn't even give anyone a chance now.

It's not that you couldn't turn a dull character into an interesting one, I just fail to see how exposition and backstory will do it. If the article had been, "Mandarin will do something devastating" I'd probably have still griped, but I could conceive the possibility of it being better because it focuses on their relationship, specifically, on the conflict between the two. The article however, sets up the idea that the problem with Mandy is that, well, he's just not got enough of an origin.

Look at THE DARK KNIGHT - Joker has NO origin at all. Two-Face spends the movie generating an origin, but it's the same origin it's always been. What changed, or rather what was emphasised and what makes him work, is that Two-Face used to be the hero of Gotham.

So, sure, Mandarin might get a terrific origin that works and creates a great villain, but it won't be because the events of his backstory changed, it'll be because those events create the conflict between the hero and villain.

It's not so much that I'm being knee-jerk fanboy. See, I asked, "What's cool about him?" and no one gave me a good answer and I can't help but think Doom is a better version of Mandy. And while you're going, "Give Fraction a chance he might make it good" I'm saying that the problem of the Mandarin doesn't not seem to be what they're fixing and so it stands to reason that the problem will go unsolved. It might not, but it's not a knee-jerk reaction to say that a bad supervillain, who has always been rubbish, will most likely to continue to be rubbish in the future.

Speak Mandarin?

I concede my argument.

Mandarin isn't a savvy entrepreneur. He's Genghis Khan. He's a fascist dictator with magic rings. He's Doctor Doom, only more racist. And Iron Man has had his fair share of entrepreneurs, what with Hammer and Stane. Making him a Chinese entrepreneur would be changing the character (which is fine) and certainly more of an overhaul than just retelling his origin.

Okay, right, so maybe entrepreneur isn't the word for it, but he's a far cry from a Dr. Doom clone. They fit the same archetype, maybe, but that hardly makes them exactly the same. And even if they were, there are a few reasons to use a substitute character, which I'll get to below. But no, the Mandarin is more a Bond villain than a super villain. Give Dr. No some magic rings and you have the basic idea. Mandarin isn't the sovereign despot of a nation. He's an embittered former aristocrat who wages wars of terrorist subversion against his birth nation. He's been both a financier and a CEO and the character seems to have reached a point in his career where he's at his most comfortable here, funding his operations from behind the veil of capitalism instead of sitting on a throne in his castle, cackling at his manservants.

From a character perspective, I can see a few reasons why he might be of specific interest to Iron Man where Doctor Doom wouldn't be. For one, as you state below, Doom is a sovereign leader, Doom isn't. At this point in his career, Stark isn't exactly a political coup type of guy. It just doesn't fit the tone of the stories. He's instead at a point where he's broke and trying to rebuild his company, while still trying to muscle the totality of American industry into buying in to his sustainable battery systems. Now look at the Mandarin, from China, a nation that's poised to be the unquestionable economic superpower of the world in the next few decades (if they aren't already), a guy who, despite spending most of his time hating his country, has at points in his career been a lynch pin to Chinese financial infrastructure. He possesses the ten rings, a power source similar to Stark's tech in all but the fact that it can't be replicated, and likely has the power to supply energy for a small nation. He also, despite what the quality of the old stories may be, actually has significant history with Stark.

But perhaps more important is his value as a character from the perspective of the writer. He's a lesser known villain who almost solely tangles with Iron Man. Were Fraction to use Doom, that would require prescribing to undoubted mandates from editorial about how the character be treated. It would preclude the possibility of making any significant long term changes to the character. It would mean likely networking with other writers about what they were doing with Doom and probably getting involved in crossover. It would mean reconciling thousands of issues of stupid history surrounding the character. With the Mandarin, you have a character who has a lot more room to grow, who's not being used in other books, who's more flexible to change, and who is largely unknown out of Iron Man, meaning you can do whatever you want with him in an Iron Man book.

Bass said:
See, his jealousy and hatred of Reed could easily be applied to Tony Stark. They could easily have been college buddies, and it works quite well because back then, Stark would've been a total bastard and probably was responsible (in part) for Doom's failure. You can transplant that hatred (much harder to do with Cap), but both Iron Man and Cap (and the Avengers) care that he's a king because they're all about freedom and justice and all that jazz. Reed's about protecting his family and exploring strange new worlds. He doesn't give a hoot about Latveria and it would be inappropriate for him to liberate it... but Iron Man and Cap would.

Yeah. Well. Maybe you should write fan fiction.

Bass said:
It's not that you couldn't turn a dull character into an interesting one, I just fail to see how exposition and backstory will do it. If the article had been, "Mandarin will do something devastating" I'd probably have still griped, but I could conceive the possibility of it being better because it focuses on their relationship, specifically, on the conflict between the two. The article however, sets up the idea that the problem with Mandy is that, well, he's just not got enough of an origin.

I think you're just being pedantic here. I don't think anyone is expecting the Annual to give the character a complete 180 and suddenly he's the most magnificent character ever created. What we can hope for is a respite in the main story that provides those of us without a huge amount of experience with the character (particularly new readers) with a general taste of what he's like. We can expect nip/tucks in various segments of the character's history that allow Fraction to set the stage of his story. And we can expect, by seeing what part of the character's history he emphasizes, what we can expect in the main story. Then the character will prove his worth in the story proper. I honestly don't follow what you're up in arms about, except for the fact that you apparently want to write an Iron Man vs. Dr. Doom story. ;)

Bass said:
So, sure, Mandarin might get a terrific origin that works and creates a great villain, but it won't be because the events of his backstory changed, it'll be because those events create the conflict between the hero and villain.

um..... okay?

Bass said:
It's not so much that I'm being knee-jerk fanboy. See, I asked, "What's cool about him?" and no one gave me a good answer and I can't help but think Doom is a better version of Mandy. And while you're going, "Give Fraction a chance he might make it good" I'm saying that the problem of the Mandarin doesn't not seem to be what they're fixing and so it stands to reason that the problem will go unsolved. It might not, but it's not a knee-jerk reaction to say that a bad supervillain, who has always been rubbish, will most likely to continue to be rubbish in the future.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but most supervillains were rubbish for the majority of their careers. Hell, even the better characters seem to have rarely more than a 10% ratio of good to bad stories. No one's arguing that the Mandarin at present is a great character. The assertion I find off base is that Fraction is trying to fix him by "revealing his true origin". I don't think that's the case. Mandarin's "true origin" is an aside, packaged off in an annual. This is just a silly argument.

Okay, right, so maybe entrepreneur isn't the word for it, but he's a far cry from a Dr. Doom clone. They fit the same archetype, maybe, but that hardly makes them exactly the same. And even if they were, there are a few reasons to use a substitute character, which I'll get to below. But no, the Mandarin is more a Bond villain than a super villain. Give Dr. No some magic rings and you have the basic idea. Mandarin isn't the sovereign despot of a nation. He's an embittered former aristocrat who wages wars of terrorist subversion against his birth nation. He's been both a financier and a CEO and the character seems to have reached a point in his career where he's at his most comfortable here, funding his operations from behind the veil of capitalism instead of sitting on a throne in his castle, cackling at his manservants.

I dunno... a Bond villain with magic rings kinda screams "super villain".

And they are totally the same. The difference is the ten rings and the fact he's Chinese. That is it. Doom is always being subversive and sneaky, even when he's doing crazy stuff like time travel.

From a character perspective, I can see a few reasons why he might be of specific interest to Iron Man where Doctor Doom wouldn't be. For one, as you state below, Doom is a sovereign leader, Doom isn't. At this point in his career, Stark isn't exactly a political coup type of guy. It just doesn't fit the tone of the stories. He's instead at a point where he's broke and trying to rebuild his company, while still trying to muscle the totality of American industry into buying in to his sustainable battery systems. Now look at the Mandarin, from China, a nation that's poised to be the unquestionable economic superpower of the world in the next few decades (if they aren't already), a guy who, despite spending most of his time hating his country, has at points in his career been a lynch pin to Chinese financial infrastructure. He possesses the ten rings, a power source similar to Stark's tech in all but the fact that it can't be replicated, and likely has the power to supply energy for a small nation. He also, despite what the quality of the old stories may be, actually has significant history with Stark.

But perhaps more important is his value as a character from the perspective of the writer. He's a lesser known villain who almost solely tangles with Iron Man. Were Fraction to use Doom, that would require prescribing to undoubted mandates from editorial about how the character be treated. It would preclude the possibility of making any significant long term changes to the character. It would mean likely networking with other writers about what they were doing with Doom and probably getting involved in crossover. It would mean reconciling thousands of issues of stupid history surrounding the character. With the Mandarin, you have a character who has a lot more room to grow, who's not being used in other books, who's more flexible to change, and who is largely unknown out of Iron Man, meaning you can do whatever you want with him in an Iron Man book.

All very good points.

The only element I'd take an issue with is that Doom being a king while Stark isn't is somehow problematic. I love the idea that Stark is just a globalised corporate bigwig with vast resources, but he's taking on a king. The major problem with most of Iron Man's villains is that they are underdogs. Iron Man outclasses them. Look at Extremis or Whiplash or Spymaster; these guys are work-for-hire grunts, and the corporate bigwigs - Stane and Hammer are supposedly equals but lack Iron Man's suit and Stark's brain so they appear like weak-sauce versions of him. Doom is a king. He actually outclasses Iron Man.

And... y'know, Mandarin, as I say, since he's essentially Doom-lite - he brings that to the table. And now I'm getting the Ten Rings. It's not so much that they're too powerful, nor that they're "magic", but that they're a comparable source of energy and firepower that Iron Man can't replicate. The whole "magic" thing is there to handwave why Tony, super-scientist-man, can't replicate them. If they were tech, you'd expect him to replicate and improve the tech, but by making it "magic", he can't.

Okay.

I'm starting get it now. Doom still works better since he does the magic too, plus all his super-secret tech, but I'm getting what that whole "magic vs tech" thing is really all about.

Yeah. Well. Maybe you should write fan fiction.

NEVER! MARVEL WILL DO AS I COMMAND!

I think you're just being pedantic here. I don't think anyone is expecting the Annual to give the character a complete 180 and suddenly he's the most magnificent character ever created. What we can hope for is a respite in the main story that provides those of us without a huge amount of experience with the character (particularly new readers) with a general taste of what he's like. We can expect nip/tucks in various segments of the character's history that allow Fraction to set the stage of his story. And we can expect, by seeing what part of the character's history he emphasizes, what we can expect in the main story. Then the character will prove his worth in the story proper. I honestly don't follow what you're up in arms about, except for the fact that you apparently want to write an Iron Man vs. Dr. Doom story. ;)

Heheh. It's really not so much that I want Iron Man to fight Doom, but rather I want Mandarin to actually be a really good villain. Marvel acts like he's an archetypal foe for Iron Man, and they spend a lot of creative energy on him every damn time they bother doing Iron Man. And the fans always ask for him. And I never get why, because he's just rubbish. So what I want isn't so much a Doom story but one of three things:
1 - They create a new archnemesis for Iron Man that works.
2 - They dump Mandarin and replace him with Dr Doom.
3 - They reimagine Mandarin so he's a threat unique to Iron Man.

Now, by #3 what I mean is this; Bane is a threat to Batman in a way none of his other villains are, and in a way that would not work for other superheroes. The same is true for Black Glove. Can you imagine Bane working on Superman? It couldn't. Let's say that Bane is super-strong and can break Superman's back, it still wouldn't work. Superman isn't a brilliant detective, so Bane's cunning military plan of unleashing Arkham would fall on deaf ears. Superman can't get tired or run down, so Bane couldn't weaken him. But even if he did and Bane broke into the fortress of solitude and snapped his back, he couldn't dump Superman's battered body in the middle of Metropolis and go, "Metropolis is mine now" because Superman's home is Metropolis, but his scope is more global. Can you imagine Black Glove driving Spider-Man to suicide? Eeesh. Venom hunting Batman? Never work, Batman wouldn't be intimidated. Green Goblin terrorising Superman? He's already got Lex. Joker versus Spidey? Well, Spidey got Carnage and we saw how well that worked...

That's what I mean by #3 and why I bring Doom up. It's not so much that Mandarin should be dumped; I just want to see Mandarin do something that no other villain could do, and something that is of unique conflict with Iron Man. This is the making of a great villain. All the great archnemeses do this. This is why so few superheroes have one.

It is damn hard.

I hate to break it to you buddy, but most supervillains were rubbish for the majority of their careers. Hell, even the better characters seem to have rarely more than a 10% ratio of good to bad stories. No one's arguing that the Mandarin at present is a great character. The assertion I find off base is that Fraction is trying to fix him by "revealing his true origin". I don't think that's the case. Mandarin's "true origin" is an aside, packaged off in an annual. This is just a silly argument.

More or less true. I don't think it's true for the bastard that is Batman, who gets Ra's, Bane, and Black Glove working right out of the box. And it's not true of Venom who started off great and later turned to poop. But you're right for most of 'em.

As for the assertion that Fraction's fix is "revealing the origin" - that's what the article said. That's all it talked about. About how some random piece of exposition in the backstory would change it, and I'm saying, that's not the problem.

But you're right, it is a silly argument BECAUSE MY FACT-MIND CANNOT BE UNDONE! (Except for that bit where you pointed out how the whole 'magic vs tech' thing works.)

Next time we meet, you are buying me a dinner.

Sure, with your money.

Hmm... too much text

*leaves thread*

emperorcatkinddk5.jpg

everyon heare should read the Knaufs last arc on Iron Mand Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. (art by de Latorre) it was fantastic

Issue numbers please?

Last edited:
I agree with Gemini.

Iron Man - Director of Shield 21-26

But the writers took over with issue 7 directly following Extermis. The first is a self contained storyline. A couple Civil War tie-ins. Then they started his run as Director Of Shield, which is the best, with issue 15.

Last edited:
I want to own this series. But the Omnibus, for some reason, doesn't include the Stark: Disassembled storyline. Seriously, both other omnibi I own have 26 issues, they couldn't have just waited and released this with the entire story arc included? "World's Most Wanted" and "Stark: Disassembled" are connected far more than "Stark: Disassembled" and "Stark Resilient", why bother leaving the last 5 issues out?

Latest posts

Back