Iron Man discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Iron Man?

• Total voters
Watching this I did have an amazing idea for how Thor could cameo in Iron Man 2. I would see Thor having a battle with someone on Earth in his final battle in his film only to be knocked away into a car and flying back into the fight. In order to interlock this with the Iron Man movie I could see Stark speaking on the phone with Fury after his film with Fury and telling him that he's having trouble finding other super humans as Thor crash lands into his car. Thor excuses himself and flies off to the battle as Stark gazes on and tells Fury that he might have a suggestion.
I thought something involving the 10 rings organization coming for revenge on Stark bringing Mandarin (the actual leader) to front. The idea of Mandarin trying to dominate the world and opening another dimension to somehow take control*. After the climactic battle and everything's basically back to normal, it's revealed Mandarin accidently opened another gateway (or a few) but through one of them Loki and/or Thor fell through.

*If somehow in this plot a Fing Fang Foom reference was thrown in I'd be pretty geeked.

I always thought that, they giant EMP thing at the end of this movie, would sort of cause Odin to send Thor to check out what happened

just a little idea
ODIN: "Thor thine son, did thou just fart? On Midgard?!"

THOR: "I swear it wasn't thine gas! Maybe it was thine dog?"

ODIN: "No. Thy knowest who it was... LOOOOOOOKKKKIIII!!!!

Watching this I did have an amazing idea for how Thor could cameo in Iron Man 2. I would see Thor having a battle with someone on Earth in his final battle in his film only to be knocked away into a car and flying back into the fight. In order to interlock this with the Iron Man movie I could see Stark speaking on the phone with Fury after his film with Fury and telling him that he's having trouble finding other super humans as Thor crash lands into his car. Thor excuses himself and flies off to the battle as Stark gazes on and tells Fury that he might have a suggestion.

That would be pretty awesome.

It's better than X2 in my opinion.

I think it is much better than X2, which isn't to say that I don't like X2... it's better than the other X movies and all the spider-man movies, but it isn't on the same level as this.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm just going to have to assume that everybody who said this is the best Marvel movie ever completely forgot about X2.

And I love this movie.

Never said this the best. I still think X2 is the best damn superhero movie of all time.

Yeah, Magneto really didn't have anything to do with anything, except to tag-a-long and eventually recruit Pyro.

Stryker was the villain, but he wasn't super and at no point did he have a big fight with the X-Men.

To be fair, Stane is not that great a villain, comic book or movie, but Jeff Bridges made up for that.

X2 was great though.

Iron Man was WAAAAY better than X2.

Iron Man is waaaaaaaay better than every single Marvel movie done. And for me, better than every DC movie, too.

I'll disagree I think X-men and Spider-man movies are better

I'll disagree I think X-men and Spider-man movies are better
Oh, didn't you hear? Venom is secretly being put into the Iron Man movie for the DVD release!

Mole: NOWAINOWAINOWAINOWAI! I LOVE VENOM, HE IS THE COOLEST!

*Eye blood vessel pops*

*Mole falls unconscious*

True story. :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back