Iron Man discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Iron Man?

• Total voters
2487366468_01ef80725f_o.jpg

HUBUHWAAAAH!

Last edited:
That is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. And I watch Lost.

Trick of the camera. It's actually the light from his interactive computer keyboard refelcting off the armor.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen. And I watch Lost.
Ladies and gentlemen....

*Channels Maury*

It is the shield.

(From CBR)
...that the star-shaped object on Tony Stark's workbench was part of Cap's shield...

This is slightly off-topic, but worth a mention.

At my school, our science teacher is retiring at the end of the year. So, the school newspaper ran a story on how Iron Man was going to fill her post.

Of course, being the nerd I am, I read it and was immeadietly angry at how out-of-character Iron Man was.

Ladies and gentlemen....

*Channels Maury*

It is the shield.

(From CBR)
...that the star-shaped object on Tony Stark's workbench was part of Cap's shield...

So how did he get it? Online auction? Or did he make it himself?

Was this the best superhero movie to date?

I can't find one flaw in this movie. Well, the cheeze video game dialogue between Iron Monger and Iron Man was about it but other than that, this movie was perfect to me.

I'm humbly stuffing my foot in my mouth ever doubting Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark. Everyone else was perfectly cast too.

I'm completely geeked.

Yes, I'm very late seeing this but I couldn't see Indy yet until my girl got back from vacation so I took the chance when I had it.

alot of people will argue that Begins was better

personnally I don't think Begins was as good as everyone thinks it was, but to each there own

Iron Man is easily one of the best superhero movies ever, probably the best Marvel one at least

Iron Man is easily the best Marvel movie, but I prefer Batman Begins. However, the problem with most comic book adaptions is that they're trying to make comic book movies, when they should just be making movies. I feel this is the approach Iron Man and Batman Begins took, which makes them so much better than the rest, and I hope it's the approach they'll take with future comic book adaptions.

FINALLY got to see this last night.

Best comic book adaptation ever. No question.

The best lines were:

"I got caught doing a piece from Vanity Fair"

and Rhodey when he saw the suit:

"Next time, baby."

I stayed for the Nick Fury bit in the end and geekgasmed right then and there.

Pure awesome - 5/5

Finally saw this today. Um consider my socks officially blown off. Added on top of that the Incredible Hulk trailer right before and Nick Fury at the end I believe that the Avengers line of movies will be the greatest thing to ever grace cinema. No really, linking these movies together is the greatest thing in the history of ever. And if the other movies are anything like this then I can die happy.

Watching this I did have an amazing idea for how Thor could cameo in Iron Man 2. I would see Thor having a battle with someone on Earth in his final battle in his film only to be knocked away into a car and flying back into the fight. In order to interlock this with the Iron Man movie I could see Stark speaking on the phone with Fury after his film with Fury and telling him that he's having trouble finding other super humans as Thor crash lands into his car. Thor excuses himself and flies off to the battle as Stark gazes on and tells Fury that he might have a suggestion.

Finally saw this today. Um consider my socks officially blown off. Added on top of that the Incredible Hulk trailer right before and Nick Fury at the end I believe that the Avengers line of movies will be the greatest thing to ever grace cinema. No really, linking these movies together is the greatest thing in the history of ever. And if the other movies are anything like this then I can die happy.

Watching this I did have an amazing idea for how Thor could cameo in Iron Man 2. I would see Thor having a battle with someone on Earth in his final battle in his film only to be knocked away into a car and flying back into the fight. In order to interlock this with the Iron Man movie I could see Stark speaking on the phone with Fury after his film with Fury and telling him that he's having trouble finding other super humans as Thor crash lands into his car. Thor excuses himself and flies off to the battle as Stark gazes on and tells Fury that he might have a suggestion.

I always thought that, they giant EMP thing at the end of this movie, would sort of cause Odin to send Thor to check out what happened

just a little idea

Latest posts

Back