Jack Bauer vs. Noah Bennet: Who's More Badass?

Who's more Bad ***?

• Total voters

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
Jack Bauer or Noah Bennett

Who is more Bad ***?

It's clearly Jack Bauer, when I get time I'll cite his bad *** resume

Re: Jack Bauer vs. Noah Bennett

Noah would beat Bauer within an inch of his life, dress him up like a fairy and violate him with an Xmas tree just for looking at Claire wrong.

Noah would beat Bauer within an inch of his life, dress him up like a fairy and violate him with an Xmas tree just for looking at Claire wrong.

Jack Bauer torture his own brother and killed his father, Bennett was shot in the face by a geneticists who whines about the moral high grounds and not knowing who to trust, so trust who ever talks to him next.

Last edited:

I'm going with Bennet. Jack Bauer tortures terrorists. Noah Bennet tortures supervillains.

Takes more balls to torture a super villain.

I'm going with Bennet. Jack Bauer tortures terrorists. Noah Bennet tortures supervillains.

jack Bauer killed all the supervillains. with his indestructible cat.

A poll without the usual "Bass option" :shock:

You mean the little whiny girl whose too stupid to realizes her feet are in water?

Jack was tortured for to years by the Chinese, and he did not give them one word. The day he was released to a terroist's hands, he bit out one of their juggulars and single handedly took them all out a few hours later. That is more bad *** than spraying a girl with water
A poll without the usual "Bass option" :shock:

Cause there's only one clear choice, Bauer

Last edited:

I don't really like Heroes or 24, but Jack Bauer is definitely more badass.

However, Sylar on the other hand...

You mean the little whiny girl whose too stupid to realizes her feet are in water?

Jack was tortured for to years by the Chinese, and he did not give them one word. The day he was released to a terroist's hands, he bit out one of their juggulars and single handedly took them all out a few hours later. That is more bad *** than spraying a girl with water

Cause there's only one clear choice, Bauer

you should add in the fact he has no actual super powers to save his ***.

you should add in the fact he has no actual super powers to save his ***.

Neither does Bennett, but Jack doesn't need super natural Dues Ex Machina to come back from death, Also the majority of Bad *** things Noah as done was actually done by a super hero "helper"

Last edited:

Random said:
all of his stuff in this thread

eg6bc1vnn5fipr6.gif

I should've changed it to Dear Noah, but you get the gist. :p

Last edited:

Also can I point out spelling mistake?

Noah Bennet = heroes

Noah Bennett = Passions

unless this is about the Passions charracter

Also can I point out spelling mistake?

Noah Bennet = heroes

Noah Bennett = Passions

unless this is about the Passions charracter

well if we're talking on how gay bennet(t) is, then it's the same guy.

well if we're talking on how gay bennet(t) is, then it's the same guy.

Let me make this clear, I am not denying that Noah Bennet is a bad ***, just no where near in comparison to Jack Bauer

Let me make this clear, I am not denying that Noah Bennet is a bad ***, just no where near in comparison to Jack Bauer

agreed but let me make it clear that Heroes bores me to death and a constant thorn of crap in my side. I've seen half a season of jack bauer to know exactly how badass he is and the fact he does it in one day is nothing short of amazing.

Latest posts

Back