Jaggyd's Revenge

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

AhOokamiko-sama_clr4.jpg

Get a room you two.

Fencing FTW!

Yes, yes it does, I studied the Parisian School while in high school, competed in high school and college.

That's where the scar on my cheek came from goofing off with my high school best friend Mary Anne. We were reenacting scenes from Princess Bride.

Yes, yes it does, I studied the Parisian School while in high school, competed in high school and college.

That's where the scar on my cheek came from goofing off with my high school best friend Mary Anne. We were reenacting scenes from Princess Bride.

At least you weren't reenacting the poison wine scene.

I didn't "study" but more or less goofed off at Circle De Escrime

Me and my friends have given each other plenty of bruises.

Yeah...well, I'm sitting around feeling sorry for myself and watching the Witchblade anime with my equally loser brother and his wife. So Lori, goes; "Skotti!! You should draw yourself as the wielder of the Witchblade, you'd be a badass with it."

This is why I'd be terrible as a witchblade bearer, as my twit of a sister seems to have not noticed.... I'm not gifted in the two most needed assets for a bearer.... let's see if you can guess what they are.

Skottiblade.jpg

This will be colored soon, and I'll be holding a caption contest on my DA page, winner will receive a free one character fill color pic. I'll post deadline and everything and a link as soon as I'm ready to go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back