Jaggyd's Revenge

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

LOL That's okay boys, it's been reworked some

Bonzai2.jpg

Last edited:

most likely the last revision

Bonzai4.jpg

Yeah, and I did the mask squint just to mess with people.

Experimenting with different faces and heads.

spidey_heads.jpg

Goblin looks awesome, so does everyone else.....though E might disapprove of Shocker's mask squinting.

Kraven looks cool too....and venom.

Why aren't yo working for marvel or DC i'll never know.

Green Goblin looks a little to petit to me for some reason (like it's a 13 year-old in a mask), and venom looks happy (suggestion ditch the real eyes, and stick with the old school look)

otherwise they are great

bored....

boredboredbored....

so yeah, incest or masturbation?

My%20Love.jpg

Something I did for JTG.

On the left, Ivy, on the right, an OC swamp thing type character.

I went with a more Daniel Acuña style of coloring.

plantlove.jpg

Last edited:

as you can see, everything is gone. I'm done with art. I'm tired of the abuse that morons hand out, i'm tired of people demanding I do freebies for them, i'm just tired. So, I'm taking a long deserved brak from art.

Peace.

It;s obvious you care for your work, alot. I care for what I write alot too, but with it I've realized something.

People on the internet are *******s. Unless you know them personally, and even then, sometimes when they get on the internet, they are *******s.

You shouldn't really listen to a majority of the people on the internet. They hardly have anything good to say, and other times, it's usually something hurtful to make them feel good about themselves.

Plus, I have no idea where these bad comments are coming from. Your deviantart page is full of good comments, I don't see any bad ones on your blog either.

But, as, what I hope is your friend, allow me to say your art is great, much better than a majority of the populace can do, and maybe that's why they get mad at you, because you draw better art than they do. I was about to ask you if you could draw a cover for Blairwood Issue one, and hopefully you will in the future. I hope that you don't take the critics of your work too hard, because most likely, they are idiots.

Latest posts

Back