Jaggyd's Revenge

Re: Revenge of the Skottis...

Yeah...well, I'm sitting around feeling sorry for myself and watching the Witchblade anime with my equally loser brother and his wife. So Lori, goes; "Skotti!! You should draw yourself as the wielder of the Witchblade, you'd be a badass with it."

This is why I'd be terrible as a witchblade bearer, as my twit of a sister seems to have not noticed.... I'm not gifted in the two most needed assets for a bearer.... let's see if you can guess what they are.
[
Not having oversized boobs and an Italian heritage? Also, I didn't know there was an anime, I just knew about the short lived TNT live action series.

Skottiblade.jpg

Awesome.

This will be colored soon, and I'll be holding a caption contest on my DA page, winner will receive a free one character fill color pic. I'll post deadline and everything and a link as soon as I'm ready to go.

I got one ready.:D

[
Not having oversized boobs and an Italian heritage? Also, I didn't know there was an anime, I just knew about the short lived TNT live action series.

Awesome.

I got one ready.:D

yeah, last year TBS (Tokyo Broadcast Service) worked with Studio Gonzo and Top Cow to make a 26 episode Witchblade anime. Yes, it's post-Sarah in Tokyo, and yes, it's in continuity with the US comics.

If anyone hasn't noticed yet, all my ****'s been removed. Apparently, due to the complaints of patrons, my photobucket account has been banned.

I'm not sure if or when I'll start posting again.

If anyone hasn't noticed yet, all my ****'s been removed. Apparently, due to the complaints of patrons, my photobucket account has been banned.

I'm not sure if or when I'll start posting again.

You mean the people who pay for your work are pissed cause we get stuff for free? Or that someone from UC was angry?

Last edited:

My guess would be most likely from a so called "friend" one of the handful of people who had my password to see my entire photobucket (yes, I had more adult photography/artwork hidden away). Or it was one of the douchebags over at digitalwebbing.

My guess would be most likely from a so called "friend" one of the handful of people who had my password to see my entire photobucket (yes, I had more adult photography/artwork hidden away). Or it was one of the douchebags over at digitalwebbing.

That sucks, do you have an image shack account, or anything like that?

Last edited:

Skotti, I love your Raven pic you have up on Deviantart.

Thank you very much, I'm working on writing my first fanfic based around Raven.

on another note, I give you... death from above.

Bonzai.jpg

I like how Spidey is starring directing into the crotch, nice touch

I like how Spidey is starring directing into the crotch, nice touch

Well, in all honesty, with it hurtling towards your face, it's hard not to look at it.

Latest posts

Back