Friday

Figured I'd give it a thread of its own since theres some more solid info on it.

DVD information HERE

Cast information HERE

My two bits: My god does it look good. New Frontier is a must own for any comic fan. The Absolute especially. I can't wait until I can watch the movie with Darwin Cooke doing commentary. Hell, the Featurettes even sound good.

And Neil Patrick Harris is The Flash. :D

This is going to be effin' awesome. And in HD (and BluRay) too!

New Frontier is one of my favorite comics ever, and I definitely think it could be translated to film and not lose anything.

I'm geeked.

This is going to be effin' awesome. And in HD (and BluRay) too!

New Frontier is one of my favorite comics ever, and I definitely think it could be translated to film and not lose anything.

I'm geeked.

I think they'll have to slim it down a little, but the main thrusts of the story and the multiple main characters should translate perfectly.

I can't wait. Not at all.

...TO THE FUTURE!

I watched the big pitch for it on the Superman: Doomsday dvd and yes, it looks awesome. Hal Jordan FTW! Not to mention Golden-Age-Costumed Batman.

Oh man, I have that and I totally missed it.

Maybe because as soon as it was over I took it outside and buried it so that it would never infect another DVD player again.

I was pretty sure someone posted pictures of this recently, but I can't find them, so here they are, from AICN:

NFclarkdiana.jpg

NFring.jpg

Click the link above for more.

The comic was alright, but nothing to rave over.

I would like a Superman: Red Son animated movie.

I just love that artistic style.

Oh man, I have that and I totally missed it.

Maybe because as soon as it was over I took it outside and buried it so that it would never infect another DVD player again.

But.... whah?

Picked it up and watched it already...not too bad. It would have been a lot cooler if it had followed the original Death of Superman story and had the Eradicator and Cyborg, but ah well.

:? :(

Last edited:
Re: Justice League: The New Frontier Special!

Coolness.

Does anyone know what this is rated? My son would love this but I want to make sure it's appropriate for his age.
IGN also says PG-13

Coooool.

I love that they use the actual audio clip of JFK and that just about everything in the trailer seems to be taken directly from the book. (Especially the big 2-page spread of them all walking.)

Makes me want to go back and reread it.

Latest posts

Back