Juggernaut spin-off? Possibly.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Comic Book Resources reports:

The rumor from IGN is that the studios are eyeing a spin-off starring actor Vinnie Jones. Their article noted, "The speculation started when director Joe Carnahan hinted he might be taking charge of the project on his personal blog. He signed off an entry with a picture of the Marvel super-villain and words 'I'll let you guys go nuts on this one...'"

Pass.

Tighten it up Marvel. Not all your characters need movies. And you need to look at some of your more interesting characters and second-rater.

Why do a Juggernaut movie when you can do a Nick Fury? Why a Wolverine spin-off when a Misty Knight/Colleen Wing film would kick ***? Why a Magneto spin-off when Thor is more interesting and newer?

why do this when the resources involved could be put towards a NEXTWAVE movie!

the commercial's alone would be several times more entertaining than any of the rumoured X-Spin-Off's could ever be

If we could elect studio executives, I would vote for you.

the commercial's alone would be several times more entertaining than any of the rumoured X-Spin-Off's could ever be

If we could elect studio executives, I would vote for you.

Our dreamcast round for this was awesome.....even if it is better suited for big-budget animation. Hell...now I'm gonna spend all day thinking of what voice actors I could use for that.

See, I was hoping no one was going to start a thread about this stupid idea of a movie.

*face in hands*

See, I was hoping no one was going to start a thread about this stupid idea of a movie.

*face in hands*

At least we're using it to complain. That has to count for something. Right? RIGHT?!?!

..right?

Pass.

Tighten it up Marvel. Not all your characters need movies. And you need to look at some of your more interesting characters and second-rater.

Why do a Juggernaut movie when you can do a Nick Fury? Why a Wolverine spin-off when a Misty Knight/Colleen Wing film would kick ***? Why a Magneto spin-off when Thor is more interesting and newer?

This is Fox's decision, not Marvel's. And Fox can only do properties they own. Fury and Thor are still owned by Marvel

This is Fox's decision, not Marvel's. And Fox can only do properties they own. Fury and Thor are still owned by Marvel

Oh. Fox cancelled Drive. And Firefly.

'Nuff said. Reason found. Lock thread.

It's so stupid....and come to think of it....aside from Family Guy and American Dad---I don't watch anything on Fox. Well, maybe 24 when it comes back.

Pass.

I'd probably pass on Misty/Colleen.

But Thor is beind done anyway.

Latest posts

Back