Justice League Heroes

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
ProjectX2 said:
Wow. I'm more interested in that Justice League Heroes thing...

This quote was actually taken from another thread....but since there isn't a thread about it I thought I'd make one to answer Proj's inquery....

scan00015bg.jpg

scan00027ci.jpg

• Play as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash, Zatanna, they say some more but who say who.
  • Access to heroes special powers which are completely upgradable
  • Gameplay to mimic Baldur's Gate
  • Switch between heroes on the fly---unfortunately you can only choose between 2 characters you selected at the beginning of the mission. Not very impressive when you consider the fact that X-Men allows you to choose from 4 heroes which can be changed at save points midmission.

More information can be found in the Game Informer issue with God of War 2 on the cover....

DIrishB said:
I have almost no interest in DC, but I would definitely buy this game...What systems will it be available for?

PS2 and X-box.

I hope it will be good. I need a good DC game.

I most excited to play has Batman and Zatanna.

This looks cool.

EDIT: I want to play as Green Lantern.

Last edited:
I hope the gameplay doesnt suck, and I really want to play *** GL or Flash since I've never play a game where the character had those powers, should be interesting

The Overlord said:
I hope they get the JLU cast to voice it.

I think I remember them saying that one or 2 characters would be voiced by their JLU counterparts...but they want the game to be separate from the show. Hence the different look.

Victor Von Doom said:
I think I remember them saying that one or 2 characters would be voiced by their JLU counterparts...but they want the game to be separate from the show. Hence the different look.

Where was that said?

ok, i know this is made by a different company than activision (x-men legends)

so, let's see what type of powers these characters may have comparing it to the xml characters

Batman- probably like cyclops: some range, some tricky moves (like turrets, smoke, etc) but will be able to fight in melee with acrobatic moves similar to deadpool or nightcrawler.
Superman- i'd say he's gonna have strong melee (though limited moves) but will have more ranged moves. kinda like gambit. maybe some radials.
WonderWoman: more of a physical brick with "lasso type moves"- a combination of magneto and colossus i bet.
Flash- if they do it right, he may be like the prince in prince of persia, when he uses his time slowing moves. THIS is the character I am looking forward to playing, along with
Green Lantern: it would be sweet if you could make your own constructs in a format kinda like Spore (the evolution game), but it isnt gonna happen, so I am guessing he will be a constructs type of guy; possibly using constructs from range??
Martian Manhunter: i expect him to be nightcrawler (stealth) mixed with wolverine (badass) mixed with jean grey (telepathy). if they do him the way he should be, he should be uber strong, but especially vulnerable to fire... i wonder if they'll work that in.
Zatanna: basically will be like scarlet witch in xml2... i hope they have more transformation moves (to offset this, though, have it eat up mana)

this could be very good; I'm also looking forward to marvel legends.

marvelman said:
Batman- probably like cyclops: some range, some tricky moves (like turrets, smoke, etc) but will be able to fight in melee with acrobatic moves similar to deadpool or nightcrawler.
Superman- i'd say he's gonna have strong melee (though limited moves) but will have more ranged moves. kinda like gambit. maybe some radials.
WonderWoman: more of a physical brick with "lasso type moves"- a combination of magneto and colossus i bet.
Flash- if they do it right, he may be like the prince in prince of persia, when he uses his time slowing moves. THIS is the character I am looking forward to playing, along with
Green Lantern: it would be sweet if you could make your own constructs in a format kinda like Spore (the evolution game), but it isnt gonna happen, so I am guessing he will be a constructs type of guy; possibly using constructs from range??
Martian Manhunter: i expect him to be nightcrawler (stealth) mixed with wolverine (badass) mixed with jean grey (telepathy). if they do him the way he should be, he should be uber strong, but especially vulnerable to fire... i wonder if they'll work that in.
Zatanna: basically will be like scarlet witch in xml2... i hope they have more transformation moves (to offset this, though, have it eat up mana)

Not exactly....

Batman - similar to Iceman. Has decent melee attacks and assorted gadgets like batarangs will provide some decent range attacks.

Spuerman - range attacks will be similar to Cyclops...but will excel in melee attacks and resistance to attacks like Colossus.

Wonder Woman - Mix Storm with decent brawlers like Gambit and ta-da.

Flash - not so much PoP. More like Nightcrawler. He'll have attack like Nightcrawlers "run around" attack in the old X-Men arcade game. He'll be able to phase his molecules to access other areas players would normally be blocked from.

GL - I'm not sure how he's gonna play. I'm guessing like Iceman. Able to make bridges...use the ring to capture enemies...ring blasts as projectiles.

Martian - Jean Grey. Heavy on the mental attacks.

Zatanna - I don't remember how they likened her...

hmmm... that sounds pretty good.

btw, that was all just guess work, the post seems like i knew what i was talking about... sorry, that wasnt the case :lol:

Last edited:
hmmmm, that looks like zauriel at the bottom right corner of the first posted page, fighting wonderwoman and martian manhunter... :-D

Latest posts

Back