Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

That trailer showed me nothing.

Seriously, it was all clips of people I don't know, and I love these games.
Then it goes all wacky, which I presume is a multiplayer feature, which I don't see how it can help the franchise.

Which ones? You played Chain of Memories, right?

Well, the Kairi lookalike is Xion, a new character made specifically for this game. She's a close friend of Roxas during his time with the Organization, wields a Keyblade, and she's the Organization XIII's fourteenth member. (Yes, it sounds silly, but there a legitimate and pretty creepy explanation for that.)

As for the multiplayer...I agree, it's not really going to improve the franchise. I think they just added it on because the fandom really likes the Organization XIII and the multiplayer gives them a chance to play as all of them, not just Roxas.

Wait? Why is there a fourteenth member? I thought the whole point of the organization was there was 13 members?

All of the Organization stuff in KH2 made me lose interest in the story of these games... so I doubt I'll continue on with the series unless a proper Kingdom Hearts III is made and it looks amazing.

I can understand the Organization, I just can't understand why they are so popular to warrant a couple of games about their beginnings and whatnot.

Wait? Why is there a fourteenth member? I thought the whole point of the organization was there was 13 members?

I'll explain, but there are tremendous spoilers involved.

The reason they don't change the name for her is because
she isn't a Nobody. She's a failed replica of Sora (failed because she dosen't have Sora's memories and had to take out the Y chromosone) that was created so Xemnas could use the Keyblade to destroy Heartless and use their hearts to create a new Kingdom Hearts. As such (and because Xemnas and the rest of the Organization are ********) everyone except Roxas and Axel regards her as less then a Nobody and as a tool. Oh, and she gets killed by the end of the game.

I can understand the Organization, I just can't understand why they are so popular to warrant a couple of games about their beginnings and whatnot.

I think it's because a very, very large chunk of the fanbase is made up of teenage girls. Who like their yaoi.

All of the Organization stuff in KH2 made me lose interest in the story of these games... so I doubt I'll continue on with the series unless a proper Kingdom Hearts III is made and it looks amazing.

Fair enough, the plot got really, really complex after the first game. Freaking Xehanort.

Last edited by a moderator:

It got complex, but hell, the first one was complex as well. They felt they had to outdo themselves I bet.

But as for the Organization's popularity, I think young teenage girl should never EVER influence my beloved videogames.

Whens the real KHIII coming out?

It got complex, but hell, the first one was complex as well. They felt they had to outdo themselves I bet.

But as for the Organization's popularity, I think young teenage girl should never EVER influence my beloved videogames.

Whens the real KHIII coming out?

Well, the fangirls don't like Xion (she gets in the way of the yaoi) so maybe they don't have that much stock in this.

As for KHIII, they haven't announced it. Though I'm guessing Birth By Sleep will be the more important game relating to it.

Christ, what system is that one for?

That's the PSP one.

It deals with these guys:

[youtube]DsNEwm0Vp8w[/youtube]

Oh yeah, by the way, new 358/2 Trailer:

[youtube]jreUl6er1oY&feature=haxa_popt14us0e[/youtube]

Last edited:

Yeah.

Well.

Screw it, I'm confused and have no idea anymore.

I'm going to go over here and play with my legos.

Oh lord.

They made joke weapons.

[youtube]BnsYwDLCxSQ[/youtube]

I'm looking forward to Birth by Sleep far more than 358/2 Days. BbS is basically Kingdom Hearts 0 and will explain the Keyblades and Xehanort in much greater detail.

358/2 Days is basically Chain of Memories 2. It's an interquel. I mean, I'll be buying it because I'm a KH whore, but it does seem rather pointless since the entire Organization has been completely destroyed and all of its members are dead (Or merged with their original hosts).

Oh, and Xion is stupid.
Why make a Sora clone when they had ****ing Roxas? Roxas is Sora's Nobody! He can use a Keyblade and he has Sora's memories!

Last edited:

I'm looking forward to Birth by Sleep far more than 358/2 Days. BbS is basically Kingdom Hearts 0 and will explain the Keyblades and Xehanort in much greater detail.

358/2 Days is basically Chain of Memories 2. It's an interquel. I mean, I'll be buying it because I'm a KH whore, but it does seem rather pointless since the entire Organization has been completely destroyed and all of its members are dead (Or merged with their original hosts).

Oh, and Xion is stupid.
Why make a Sora clone when they had ****ing Roxas? Roxas is Sora's Nobody! He can use a Keyblade and he has Sora's memories!

I think the logic was "have Xion as a failsafe if they lose Roxas." And besides, they need the Keyblade to destroy Heartless and harvest their hearts. Two Keyblades, twice the heart crop.

Oh, and I'm looking foward to Birth By Sleep more too. I'm expecting it to be an epic tragedy.

Last edited:

Yeah, I realize I was late.

So what'd you think of it? I understand there was a lot of padding.
I enjoyed it. Not a big fan of the panel system, whether it was a step up from the card system from CoM or not.

It's a pretty good game for a first KH-timer, but it's really enjoyed to the max if you've played the previous games. What I did love is how we get to see the other side of Organization XIII. You get to feel a little sympathetic to their cause- especially Axel of all.

The ending was the best part! Cut-scenes and gameplay.

I enjoyed it. Not a big fan of the panel system, whether it was a step up from the card system from CoM or not.

It's a pretty good game for a first KH-timer, but it's really enjoyed to the max if you've played the previous games. What I did love is how we get to see the other side of Organization XIII. You get to feel a little sympathetic to their cause- especially Axel of all.

The ending was the best part! Cut-scenes and gameplay.

Welp, one more reason to get a DS then.

And yeah, Axel was always the best part of the Organization. But the whole lot of them are excellent characters.

Latest posts

Back