Kingdom Hearts Series (Discussion/Spoilers).

Re: Kingdom Hearts II (Discussion/Spoilers).

I don't really care about this story anymore. I got bored with the whole Organization XIII stuff in KH2. :(

I did too, I thought it was a neat idea, but they didn't need to donate a whole game to it.

They were there for boss fights.

I don't really care about this story anymore. I got bored with the whole Organization XIII stuff in KH2. :(

Fair enough. They are rather dominant of sceentime.

I still don't get the Keyblade Wars and what that has to do with Sora.

I think it's about exploring the universe and mythos rather then Sora. But like Ice said, we'll have to wait for the game to come out.

Last edited:

The newest trailer with subtitles. I just posted a link since the captions don't work when embedded for some reason. It's pretty long, so I suggest getting a sandwich or something before you start watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8CTKNRs6g

...whoa.

...you know, the androgynus characters have never bothered me much, but dang, Axel looks like a girl.

Darkwing Duck should be in one of these.

I'd rather see Gargoyles, though I see where you're coming from.

Princess and the Frog could be incorporated pretty easily.

Last edited:

Now it's connected to Sora.

I'm guessing Ven was a Nobody of some sort (Heartless don't seem to exist yet, so the cosmology might be different) and was combined with Sora in an effort to save him.

Seriously, I can't get over Axel. He looks like that girl in kid's movie who'll act like one of the guys in order to fit in. Maybe they're setting up a twist.

Alright, Birth by Sleep was released in Japan, and now spoilers are crawling all over the Internet. Personally I don't mind, (self-admitted spoiler hound), but this is just a heads up for those who do mind. And you probably should mind, because the game (especially the secret ending) blows the whole franchise out of the water and is just all-around crazy.

Last edited:

So, I haven't seen the spoilers for this game.

What I hate about this series is the fact they expect us to play these side games to get the full story. It's annoying. The way everyone is talking, Birth by Sleep had extremely important plot points, but me not playing this game means I won't get this part of the story.

And that is frustrating.

So, I haven't seen the spoilers for this game.

What I hate about this series is the fact they expect us to play these side games to get the full story. It's annoying. The way everyone is talking, Birth by Sleep had extremely important plot points, but me not playing this game means I won't get this part of the story.

And that is frustrating.

If it bothers you that much, you could watch the cutscenes and possibly gamplay on Youtube. That way you can catch up on the story for yourself without having to do that, and then you could decide for yourself if you want to get it anyway.

It's all in Japanese still, there's no English ones I can find.

There are a few subtitled ones. And if you're not willing to wait for the English release (which is in May, I think) you can check out the Kingdom Hearts wiki for a summary.

I agree with you.

It annoys me so much I no longer care about this story. :(

Can you at least understand my frustration Grocer Man.

That is all I want.

Here's a plate of cookies, here's a science textbook, here's Doom and here's Sexynurse. Feel better?

I agree with you.

It annoys me so much I no longer care about this story. :(

Here's a plate of cookies, here's a science textbook, here's Doom, here's Sexynurse, and here's Houde. Feel better?

Leonard Nimoy and Mark Hamill are voicing the main villains ofBirth By Sleep! YAY!

And Houde, it's been so long since we talked about this, and you probably don't care anymore, but I've changed my mind. You're right. Though I didn't realize that until I saw Birth By Sleep's ending. Without giving away too many spoilers, it reveals that events in 358/2 Days will figure into the next game. The problem with this is that until now, I assumed that 358/2 Days was just a little side game that wouldn't figure into the future installments.

This problem cropped up in Chain of Memories too. It was touted as a game you wouldn't need to play in order to understand KH2. KH2 was nearly impossible to understand without playing CoM. And then there's Coded, which doesn't look like it will be released outside of Japan, and yet looks to be pretty important to what's going on in the main series.

I still enjoy this, but they really need to have a tighter hold on these spin-offs. It's starting to get ridiculous.

Last edited:

Kingdom Hearts is like Lost - the longer it goes on, the more it annoys and confuses me.

Keep it simple!

I'm willing to give Birth By Sleep a pass for this behavior. You expect this sort of thing from a prequel, and I always felt that it was treated as if it was in the main series.

Also, I checked Wikipedia. They have three more games planned (a game dealing with the fallout of Birth By Sleep, another side game, and Kingdom Hearts 3.) Here's hoping they can keep it together.

Latest posts

Back