Law & Order: UC Episode 2

i havn't had a chance to read it all but, the bits that i have read are just funny as hell. keep up the good work....sooo.....do i get to shoot anyone......come on.....please :please:

nigma said:
i havn't had a chance to read it all but, the bits that i have read are just funny as hell. keep up the good work....sooo.....do i get to shoot anyone......come on.....please :please:
Hey there partner! :D

(We are partners, right, Houde?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehe. I didn't even know you'd introduced me yet!

*claps for Houde*

A metro sexual is a man that REALLY takes care of himself. Manicures, pedicures, dressing with those flamel shirts or whatever the hell that word is, and what not.

thee great one said:
but what's a metrosexual?

CrabPeople.jpg

No, silly, I have Metrosexuals!

Seriously, though. Metros are in fact the homosexual agenda in act to destroy the baseline defenses of manhood so that we may rise to power in the next few hundred years as the direct heirs to Alexander the Great!

:wink:

I like how Ice is still dragging this out and arguing that he isn't a metrosexual. Trying to hide something? :wink:

Solict for the last part of this episode!

Why did Loebendis allow Houde and Bass to capture him? Will Nurhachi and Manwithoutfear ever be the same again? Will Ice and Nigma be allowed into the police force? Will they ever clean up that stain in the lobby?

These answer will be....well answered in the last part of the Episode of the serial writer.

does it matter that I happen to LIKE metrosexuals

Any chance we'll eventually get to see Rhyo as a tough-talking, independent Special Crimes officer who doesn't take crap from E? Or maybe a more experienced, no-nonsense Federal Agent working on the same investigation, leading to all manner of inter-authority hijinks?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back