Left 4 Dead

Friday

First person Zombie shooter. With up to 4 person co-op team play online. By Valve. I just played the demo off Live a bit ago and it was decent first person, but the team aspect seems like it'd be a blast. Who's in when it releases?

Gamespy Archive

Official site

My brother has it pre-ordered. I have a Live account, but haven't renewed the Gold membership since there isn't really any games I play on Live anymore and have hardly played the 360.

But with this and something else I can't remember right now, I just might renew it.

My brother has it pre-ordered. I have a Live account, but haven't renewed the Gold membership since there isn't really any games I play on Live anymore and have hardly played the 360.

But with this and something else I can't remember right now, I just might renew it.

I'm going to have to get more than the trial I've got.

My roommate is getting it for his 360, I'm getting it for PC. The demo was much more fun with multiplayer than single player too.

I should be getting it for christmas

Man, I want to get this, but I've spent too much money on video games recently, and I know there's going to be a lot of games coming out that I want.

Man, I want to get this, but I've spent too much money on video games recently, and I know there's going to be a lot of games coming out that I want.

Yeah it's a fun game. If you can't get it know you can always rent it. Tip though, it much more fun playing with friends. The game by itself is fun, but it's much better playing with friends than the computer.

Ok I looked around and all the places (that had the info.) said that the Xbox 360 "Servival Mode" or "Servival Pack" will be out in the spring. The game's new mode will feature up to four players on over 12 maps. It will also include playable Versus mode versions of the "Dead Air" and "Death Toll".

Last edited:
Ok I looked around and all the places (that had the info.) said that the Xbox 360 "Servival Mode" or "Servival Pack" will be out in the spring. The game's new mode will feature up to four players on over 12 maps. It will also include playable Versus mode versions of the "Dead Air" and "Death Toll".

Nice, thanks.

You are now off the ignore list.

Don't screw that up.

Check out one of the custom maps. Zelda Dungeon Part 1 & 2.

[youtube]34ZnkW4SOOM[/youtube]

[youtube]SJXg8i_HGnA&feature[/youtube]

I was like, "OK, there's no way they can use any of the Zelda bosses because of copyright" and then Angurius shows up and I'm :shock:

More map videos.

[youtube]a9hFy7YyKsw[/youtube]
[youtube]PdSyELTWTus[/youtube]
[youtube]alxOE-twFZU&feature[/youtube]
[youtube]xPVh36cz164&feature[/youtube]
[youtube]vYs48mutlKo[/youtube]
[youtube]5laaeJyc2mY[/youtube]
[youtube]Yzg4Tdgg2p4[/youtube]
[youtube]Bkt3x2IAvpE[/youtube]
[youtube]X5PfQhVNH94[/youtube]
[youtube]Dh2A5KQV3sM[/youtube]
[youtube]9l7VWgknA-M[/youtube]