Legion of Three Worlds

Zombipanda

My Boom-Boom's mostly gay
So, Geoff Johns and George Perez are doing a five-issue tie-in to Final Crisis with three different versions of the Legion teaming up to fight Superboy-Prime and the Legion of Super-Villains, and apparently Brainiac..... and LEx Luthor? It's supposed to be the 31st Century Crisis. Here's the interview and the teaser image.

AC863-24.jpg

Discuss?

Last edited:
Well you can't go wrong with Johns and Perez. And I see they're using the Legion costumes from the recent Action Comics run. Sweet.

The Interview mentioned it was some guy named Time Trapper. and the crumbled lantern battery in the background is interesting to me.

The Interview mentioned it was some guy named Time Trapper. and the crumbled lantern battery in the background is interesting to me.

I swear there was something Johns was saying about there only being three Lanterns in the 31st century but I can't remember it.

Everything Geoff Johns sounds awesome.

I swear there was something Johns was saying about there only being three Lanterns in the 31st century but I can't remember it.

Really? I could have sworn there was something Johns said about there being no Green Lanterns in the 31st Century.

Really? I could have sworn there was something Johns said about there being no Green Lanterns in the 31st Century.

He says there are two. And they are a very important two.

I can't wait to read this... They've been needing to resolve the issue of the multiple legions for a long time now.

I can't wait to read this... They've been needing to resolve the issue of the multiple legions for a long time now.

Not really, because until Lightning Saga there was only one Legion (at a time). When the new one showed up the old one disappeared. It's only since then that there has been more than one at a time.

I've become a Legion fan. When the hell did that happen?

I know. The second interview did it for me. The way Johns talks about these characters, you can just see the unbridled enthusiasm he has for the characters.

What sold me was him explaining the three Legion leads as Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

I know. The second interview did it for me. The way Johns talks about these characters, you can just see the unbridled enthusiasm he has for the characters.

What sold me was him explaining the three Legion leads as Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

I never cared for the Legion.

The Supergirl/Legion series was mildly interesting, but when Shooter took over it was brilliant. I loved the first issue so much and every issue since.

When I re-read the HC for The Lighting Saga and the current Action Comics arc, I started to like some of these characters.

I think my favorite Legionaire is Dream Girl.

Latest posts

Back