Lego Batman!

News

Harley Quinn is in the LEGO Batman Game!
Source: The Dane
February 15, 2008

MTV has revealed that Harley Quinn will be part of the upcoming LEGO Batman game:

In the "LEGO Batman" video game, Harley Quinn will have the ability to walk a tight rope, perform super jumps and bypass security for all levels with guards in security booths. Harley Quinn appears in the Fairgrounds Villain level as well as one additional level yet to be announced. stay tuned.

Check out screenshots at the link above!

link
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/02/15/exclusive-see-a-new-lego-batman-villain/

a screenshot for those who do not wish to click

:lol: Lego Harley looks cool

From what I heard it's diffrent eras of batman. Kind of how lego star wars had say Episode I then you go in there and it's split in levels. I think ears will be 50's-80's (original/campy) , 90's , modern , Movies

Batman in the seventies wasn't campy by any means. Still a bit over-the-top, but at the same time, darker than it had been in years.

It would be nice if they did this, but still, I'm not incredibly psyched by this game.

Batman in the seventies wasn't campy by any means. Still a bit over-the-top, but at the same time, darker than it had been in years.

It was if you think most people think 70's batman and think of the tv show with thinks like POW! ZAP! BOOM! popping up every time Adam west punched someone

I can't wait to get this (and Lego Indiana Jones).

These Lego games are hellafun. A franchise should be built, I say.

It was if you think most people think 70's batman and think of the tv show with thinks like POW! ZAP! BOOM! popping up every time Adam west punched someone

You do realise that the TV show was in 1966, don't you? The seventies was when Denny O'Neil rose to power. The 70s was Speedy as a Heroin addict and Joker as a mass murderer once again.

Diss the seventies again...and I shall strike you down where you stand.

By the way...I cave.

This game looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I'll be honest.

Lego Harley is what convinced me to buy this game.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be cool if they introduced Superman Lego by having him as an unlockable character in this game? It would be so cool flying around as Lego Superman.

Wouldn't it be cool if they introduced Superman Lego by having him as an unlockable character in this game? It would be so cool flying around as Lego Superman.

Lego Superman would also give us a superman game that didn't suck.

Lego Superman would also give us a superman game that didn't suck.

data.gif

Latest posts

Back