Lego Batman!

Other than Nightwing's Yu-Gi-Oh style-haircut (which I guess, shouldn't have been avoided, to maintain the authenticity of the Lego), this was awesome.

It's great having the Elfman theme again, although I still think the BTAS theme by Shirley Walker is better. It'd be nice if they threw in a mix of all the different themes (60's TV show, Burton movies, Schumacher movies, animated series and Nolan movies), but they probably won't.

EDIT: Okay, initially, I just thought that they threw the Elfman theme in as a marketing tool (like they do with a lot of movie/TV games) with no intent of it actually being in the game, but it's quite obvious from this video that they're making extensive use of the whole score from the '89 film for the in-game play.

I really hope they use some of the music from the other stuff as well, though. The Batman Returns score is much cooler, I think. Not to mention the Animated Series (the Batman music, IMO) and the Batman Begins music.

Last edited:
Other than Nightwing's Yu-Gi-Oh style-haircut (which I guess, shouldn't have been avoided, to maintain the authenticity of the Lego), this was awesome.

It's great having the Elfman theme again, although I still think the BTAS theme by Shirley Walker is better. It'd be nice if they threw in a mix of all the different themes (60's TV show, Burton movies, Schumacher movies, animated series and Nolan movies), but they probably won't.

EDIT: Okay, initially, I just thought that they threw the Elfman theme in as a marketing tool (like they do with a lot of movie/TV games) with no intent of it actually being in the game, but it's quite obvious from this video that they're making extensive use of the whole score from the '89 film for the in-game play.

I really hope they use some of the music from the other stuff as well, though. The Batman Returns score is much cooler, I think. Not to mention the Animated Series (the Batman music, IMO) and the Batman Begins music.

Man I can't wait for this, now...

There was a great trailer as part of Lego Indiana Jones (another fun game). :)

Ivy...looks like she has a penis. I won't be able to play as her.

Bruce looks good. Like a mix of Christian Bale and the artwork of Marshall Rogers.

Ivy...looks like she has a penis. I won't be able to play as her.

That's how all lego chicks look. It made golden bikini leia in star wars both funny but also deeply disturbed :lol:

That's how all lego chicks look. It made golden bikini leia in star wars both funny but also deeply disturbed :lol:

From the same person who found Lego Harley hot...

I'm suddenly remembering that story you told us about your 'girlfriend' and 'Tesco Squeeze Cheese' in the Food Thread...:scared:

From the same person who found Lego Harley hot...

I'm suddenly remembering that story you told us about your 'girlfriend' and 'Tesco Squeeze Cheese' in the Food Thread...:scared:

I didn't say hot. I said "looks cool" :p

It comes out October 10th here but no idea about where you are. Got mine pre-ordered :D

Latest posts

Back