Lego Batman!

It's definitely September 23rd in the States and I was sure I saw an ad for the same date in my local videostore.

Maybe they hid from you to save you. No self-respecting male above the age of 12 should be buying a lego game.

*notices who created thread*
*notices his pre-order receipt*

:oops::(

Maybe they sold out or just haven't put it on the shelf? Did you ask?

I'm not sure when I will get around to picking it up.

It's out today, right? We went to rent it, but it wasn't there.

It comes out October 10th here but no idea about where you are. Got mine pre-ordered :D

I saw it at Best Buy this evening.

Don't rental stores get games later than the release date?

For the price of rentals you might as well buy it.

Yeah, it's definitely not out in Europe until at least October 10th. This is annoying, because I've seen more than a few ads for it over here, advertising September 23rd.

Weird that there isn't more discussion based on this game. My little brother bought it the other day and it's a lot of fun. It's basically just like the other Lego games, but does have some interesting ideas that don't exist in the other games and aren't really what you'd think of when you go to play a Batman game. The idea of having different suits with different functions is cool, because Batman does have and use them sometimes. The only problem with this is that you end up only very rarely playing with the classic Batman costume.

So yeah, if you like Lego games or are a general Batman fan, this is good fun. 8/10

It was o.k., me and my little brother rented it, beat riddler and penquin, the whole thing felt very average

my brother loved it, but he's 7 so whatever

I'm really starting to love this one. It is a children's game at heart, but it's problem-solving aspects can really appeal to the mature gamer as well and you really feel rewarded when you finally figure out how to open that door or neutralise that toxic waste. I was initially excited about the game because it was Batman, but as I play on, I'm discovering that it's not actually the Batman elements that make up the fun. It's the Lego elements and there are certainly plenty of things that are unique to this game that don't exist in the Star Wars or Indy installments.

Plus, being able to unlock Hush is kickass.

I got this the other day but not really played it due to having the new wwe game, Played it last night and tonight and I've completed the first story and got accesses to the villains because of it. So far i'm loving this game I even loved the Batmobile level and on lego games I hate veichle levels.

My only complaint is at first the video story is very random , too much so. But I get why and after that each individual chapter (at least so far) adds up it's own story for mini story and does it well.

I love using the suits and getting new ones as I'm like "ohhh I wonder what this one does" very cool idea. When I get more money on it I'm buying Nightwing as I noticed him alfred and Batgirl are now avalible to buy (so was bruce but I bought him first thinking I would have enough for others)

So yeah so far I'm loving it. Hard to say if I like it more or less than Lego star wars but still a cool game

Latest posts

Back