Let the battle cry be heard in the land, a shout of great destruction...

Question's not dead in 52, but he's close to it. We also have cover art for a picture that seems to be Renee dressed up as the Question. Then again, DC has fooled us already with the supposed deaths of Animal Man and Booster Gold, so I really wouldn't be surprised if there's a twist we aren't seeing yet.

Also, that Batman costume is about the dopest thing ever.

As for his appearance One Year Later, someone gave Vixen a note that was supposedly from the Question, but it turned out to be a trap, so we don't know if he's actually still around.

Last edited:
The vampire batman?

I liked JSA: Librety Files Batman myself. Government operative that hates everyone. He got exchanges like

Mr. Terrific - "You brought grenades! We were having dinner!"

Batman - "And not we're fighting the undead. Move your ***."

... there are more Elseworld's Batmen than that...

There was a pirate Batman that looked kind of like him, but I can't remember what story he was in.

Also, in Kingdom Come, didn't either Batman or his son have a sort of Middle Eastern Ra's Al Ghul influenced style?

There was a pirate Batman that looked kind of like him, but I can't remember what story he was in.

Also, in Kingdom Come, didn't either Batman or his son have a sort of Middle Eastern Ra's Al Ghul influenced style?

Yep. His name (Wich I won't even try to type out) translated to Son of the Bat and he was the offspring of Bruce and Talia. Ended up dating Nightfire, Dick and Cory's daughter. Pissed Dick off something fierce. His was probably the best of The Kingdom oneshots.

If you ask me, all of the Elseworlds oneshots were all worthless. Outside of Kingdom Come, I didn't like any of them.

If you ask me, all of the Elseworlds oneshots were all worthless. Outside of Kingdom Come, I didn't like any of them.

Superman: Red Son, JSA: The Liberty Files, Superman/Batman Generations, The Nail, those are all great Elseworlds. I think Superman specifically works better in Out of Continuity stories where the writer has more freedom to tell a good story instead of worrying about the continuity of an ongoing. I'm downright amazed that theres two good Superman books running right now.

Superman: Red Son, JSA: The Liberty Files, Superman/Batman Generations, The Nail, those are all great Elseworlds. I think Superman specifically works better in Out of Continuity stories where the writer has more freedom to tell a good story instead of worrying about the continuity of an ongoing. I'm downright amazed that theres two good Superman books running right now.

That's fine if you want to be all logical and stuff.

... there are more Elseworld's Batmen than that...

I know but that was my favourite

I posted on here about Elseworld's finest which was a very cool superman batman 2 book story. Their costumes were like old fantasy types as it set in 1940s or 1950s

Wait a minute.... You like Busiek's current run on Superman?

Wait a minute.... You like Busiek's current run on Superman?

You didn't ask me, but. . . Yeah, it's not very good. He was fine when he was writing this and doing Action with Nicieza, but. . . as good as Pacheco's been, Busiek hasn't.

And Action's okay now. It sure has some mega-awesome action scenes. But it's not fantastic.

I liked when Superman was a weekly story.

You didn't ask me, but. . . Yeah, it's not very good. He was fine when he was writing this and doing Action with Nicieza, but. . . as good as Pacheco's been, Busiek hasn't.

And Action's okay now. It sure has some mega-awesome action scenes. But it's not fantastic.

I liked Conduit. :oops:

But I'm really enjoying Action. Atleast I would be if it came out.

My thoughts exactly. Up, Up, And Away was fantastic. Then Busiek did that really sub-par storyline where aliens were kidnapping heroes, and then this stuff with Arion and that weird looking alien, and it's just been bland as hell. I dropped Superman after that useless issue in the alternate future.

I'm enjoying Action, though. It's not great, but it's a good solid read.

I liked Conduit. :oops:

But I'm really enjoying Action. Atleast I would be if it came out.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Action's good, it's fun to read. It's not the best thing ever, but it's the best Superman title by far (although I haven't read Confidential).

Latest posts

Back