Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superman II

• The Shadow

• Mystery Men

• Total voters
It would be pretty cool if they did flashbacks to him when he was in Vietnam, etc. It would be awesome if Nick Fury showed up occasionally, sending him on missions and stuff.

ProjectX2 said:
It would be pretty cool if they did flashbacks to him when he was in Vietnam, etc. It would be awesome if Nick Fury showed up occasionally, sending him on missions and stuff.
And if Fury would show up occasionly, why not get Sam Jackson to play him? :D

Unless people want 'The Hoff' to play him again....

Ice said:

Unless people want 'The Hoff' to play him again....

He's too busy thinking he can judge talent.

Ice said:
Nah. See, Ultimate Fury is badass and all, but he's a different type of badass than the way Ennis did 616 Fury. I'd still like Sam Jackson to play the Ultimate style, smooth mother****er version of Fury in a movie, but Punisher MAX Fury has to be hardcore, old-school, grizzled-as-hell Fury.

Victor Von Doom said:
Settle what? Which of them is your favorite? Which is the best? Which sucked the hardest?

Kinda inconclusive if you ask me. But I voted "other" because my fav would have to be "Punisher". The best would have to be "Superman Returns".

:sure:

Which of them is the best.

The name of the poll is "Best Superhero Movie Ever".

I do feel stupid for forgetting to add The Punisher. I pretty much just added Mystery Men for filler. Proj, feel free to remove that and add Punisher.

I think that all things considered, Spider-Man 2 is the best super hero movie. If I were talking about my actual favourite, then it's The Incredibles, followed by X2.

I watched Unbreakable last night (only the second time I've seen it, the first was when it was new). I'd really forgotted how great it was. It works on an astonishing number of levels, and as always Bruce Willis is the man.

You can vote for The Punisher or Mystery Men now... :)

Planet-man said:
As much as I adore V for Vendetta, I didn't add it because overall it's not really a super hero movie. I guess it could be considered one, but with only 20 options you have to trim here and there.
But it was a comic adaption as you stated about the adaptions in your first post.

I voted for spider-man 1 IMO the best of all of them

Other: Howard The Duck. GREAT special effects, a great costume, and a brilliant translation of the comic.

And now i step out of Bizarro world.

marvelman said:
Other: Howard The Duck. GREAT special effects, a great costume, and a brilliant translation of the comic.

I've never actually seen the movie, but I've seen like a 2 second "clip" that was shown somewhere on TV...

Probably somewhere that was talking about movies and that came up. Can't remember. Long time ago, this was.

Last edited:
marvelman said:

You mean step into not Bizzaro world.:wink:

I voted for The Incredibles, one of the best done strait up superhero movies ever. Also, where is Blade (movie, not the series)?

Planet-man said:
As much as I adore V for Vendetta, I didn't add it because overall it's not really a super hero movie. I guess it could be considered one, but with only 20 options you have to trim here and there.

So why us theere a movie I've never heard of ( Batman: Mask of the phantasm)???

Planet-man said:
Adaptation or not, it still has to be a super hero movie. That's the whole point of the pole.

If I were just talking about comic adaptations, Dick Tracy, Sin City and V would be on there like THAT.
Well you should've explained it better in the first post. :wink:

Lithium said:
So why us theere a movie I've never heard of ( Batman: Mask of the phantasm)???

It's a movie from Batman: The Animated Series. It's good, too.

Latest posts

Back