• Superman II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Shadow

• Mystery Men

• Total voters

Planet-man

Toronto, Ontario(by way of the Kepler Verge)
Even though they aren't real comic adaptations, I included Unbreakable and The Incredibles, because they kick absolute ***.

And yes, to save space I'm leaving out Elektra, Catwoman, and some of the Superman and Batman sequels.

Last edited:
Out of these, I've enjoyed X-Men: The Last Stand the most.

Depending on how the ones that come out next year do (Spider-Man 3 and I think Batman Begins sequel), they might top it.

Spider-Man 2. What really sets it apart is that it really has heart. Batman Begins and Superman Returns are great but both of them are sort of...sterile. They lack that certain style and touch that Spider-Man 2 has in spades.

My top 5 would probably be 5.) Superman: The Movie, 4.) Superman Returns, 3.) Batman Begins, 2.) Unbreakable (One of my all-time favorite movies), 1.) Spider-Man 2.

Spider-Man 2 is the best out of all of them.

"It was hell-a-cool, hands down.
If you disagree I'll **** you up, *****."

thstick.gif

Last edited:
Settle what? Which of them is your favorite? Which is the best? Which sucked the hardest?

Kinda inconclusive if you ask me. But I voted "other" because my fav would have to be "Punisher". The best would have to be "Superman Returns".

Last edited:
The Punisher was definitely the best Marvel movie I've seen, but no one agrees with me.

I'm surprised. Spider-Man 2 was cool and all, but I don't like it that much. I find it quite hard to watch again.

ProjectX2 said:
The Punisher was definitely the best Marvel movie I've seen, but no one agrees with me.

I'm surprised. Spider-Man 2 was cool and all, but I don't like it that much. I find it quite hard to watch again.

Punisher was a damn good movie. My friends and I always wondered why it go so much flak. . .

Anyways, I voted Spidey 2 after a toss up between it and Batman Begins. Both are brilliant, and I'm eagerly awaiting both of their sequels.

ProjectX2 said:

I liked Punisher, I just didn't think he punished enough.:(
I'd like a hardcore R rated Punisher where all he does is kick ***.

I can watch Spidey 2 over and over again and never get bored of it.

Lynx said:
Punisher was a damn good movie. My friends and I always wondered why it go so much flak. . .
I used to like the Punisher...Until I read Punisher MAX.

Now I think they should get Garth Ennis to write an HBO series based directly off of Punisher MAX. Gore and all. And make the Punisher a Vietnam vet.

moonmaster said:

Now I think they should get Garth Ennis to write an HBO series based directly off of Punisher MAX. Gore and all. And make the Punisher a Vietnam vet.

I'd be glued to my damn TV.

After all, it has to be better than Blade The Series. :sick:

Its a toss up between Batman Begins and Spider-man 2, I went with Spidey I enjoyed that movie slightly more

If it wasn't for the horrible choices in SM2 I might of choose that.

Batman Begins was flawless.

V For Vendetta and Sin City beat every movie on this list expect Batman.

moonmaster said:

That would be awesome. It wouldn't even need a storyline. Just have 45 minutes of Frank Castle kicking ***.

ProjectX2 said:
That would be awesome. It wouldn't even need a storyline. Just have 45 minutes of Frank Castle kicking ***.
I would like it if they adapted each storyline into one episode, with a few original ones sprinkled throughout. They could do a special episode where they adapt "Born".

Latest posts

Back