Life of Mole

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
decided to start doing a comic for my website that is like the old Garfield or peanuts comics but staring Me. Will do 1-2 a month but no more

Here is the second one of March

Hopefully you all get a laugh out these or enjoy them.

That was pretty good, I thought about making a UC web comic but didnt give it much thought

Here is the new one :

I do not own a TiVo but my friend in America does and requested I did something with it. So I did ......

also note that in last two panels it looks like /////// but that is because thats how the font showed !!!!!!

Sorry about the delay not done any of it for a while

I like this. They don't make me laugh, but they make me smile.

Thanks guys , I'm glad people are enjoying them.

Those are pretty funny man. I like the first once especially. Glad you like dawsons creek aswell haha. :D

The TiVo thing is taken from The king of queens right? When Spencer gets a TiVo it thinks he is gay aswell.

Those are pretty funny man. I like the first once especially. Glad you like dawsons creek aswell haha. :D

The TiVo thing is taken from The king of queens right? When Spencer gets a TiVo it thinks he is gay aswell.

Thanks glad you like it.

Actually no :lol: I love that show but never saw that episode , My friend asked me to to do a tivo one I said "How?" and he said "I don't know , it recommends shows what if it thinks your a woman or gay" :lol: I ran with it.

Although now i must see that episode :lol:

Note : Sorry if this one offends anyone , It is meant as a joke only not to offend though the subject (Religion) is shaky ground

These are pretty funny.

It wouldn't be as funny if it wasn't so true.

But you should look more like the mole from Simpsons.

Thanks guys except Iceshadow who wants to make sure I don't have kids :lol:

Latest posts

Back