Loeb/McGuinness' The Hulk (Discussion/Spoilers).

It's a take off on the Incredible Hulk #1 cover, Rulk's in the same pose, but DP is covering his shame instead of the pose Banner was in

Oh! Kind of like Ultimate Spider-Man #100. I don't know if you guys noticed, but it was an homage to Amazing Spider-Man #100.

Oh! Kind of like Ultimate Spider-Man #100. I don't know if you guys noticed, but it was an homage to Amazing Spider-Man #100.

...only with less homo-erotic tension and strongly suggested violence.

He put a lot more thought than anybody should into this

I think I read that Red Hulk was orignally going to be Ross, but Loeb changed it when the internet figured out.

That is to say, he changed it to nothing.

He put a lot more thought than anybody should into this

More thought than Loeb has. I swear to God, this guy, flipping pages and researching old comics... Loeb didn't. He doesn't know what he's doing. You're wasting your time, sir.

I think I read that Red Hulk was orignally going to be Ross, but Loeb changed it when the internet figured out.

That is to say, he changed it to nothing.

That's also possible.

If he's Rulk, why doesn't he have a moustache or look differnet? It's probably Banner's dad.

More thought than Loeb has. I swear to God, this guy, flipping pages and researching old comics... Loeb didn't. He doesn't know what he's doing. You're wasting your time, sir.

That's also possible.

If he's Rulk, why doesn't he have a moustache or look differnet? It's probably Banner's dad.

It's like what DC did with Armeggedon 2001, only more immature and less likely to lead to a ending.

And what happened to Daddy Banner?

You know if I had heard anything about red hulk and just read his theory it would have sounded like a pretty good story. I say fire Loeb and hire this guy for Hulk.

Latest posts

Back