Lost *spoilers*

I just completed season one, and have a whole week until my copy of Season 2 arrives.

This is the worst wait ever.:(
Starting with the first season is the way to go.

The only problem with that is that Lost has epicly long seasons, so it's really hard to motivate people to start watching it.

I have a friend that has been trying to get people to start watching Lost. He's even offer to lend people the season 1 and season 2 DVDs. People hear that the seasons are 20+ episodes and say no. It's a shame because once who start watching it you're hooked.

I was hooked at the beginning, I religiously watched season one and two, participated in rumors and whatnot

My downfall began when the security measure was a cloud of smoke because the writers had no clue, and then it slowly became crap to me, focusing on stupid characters like Juliet, ruining of Locke's character in season 2, the ruining of Jack's character in season 3, the impotence of Sawyer's character that's occuring right now, and so on.

It's drifting with no real purpose at the moment. I mean, they even do fanservice now. Idiots.

I just completed season one, and have a whole week until my copy of Season 2 arrives.

This is the worst wait ever.:(

Just try waiting that long for every new episode...or even worse, waiting 6-7 months for the next season to begin.

Starting with the first season is the way to go.

The only problem with that is that Lost has epicly long seasons, so it's really hard to motivate people to start watching it.

I have a friend that has been trying to get people to start watching Lost. He's even offer to lend people the season 1 and season 2 DVDs. People hear that the seasons are 20+ episodes and say no. It's a shame because once who start watching it you're hooked.

I haven't had that problem. I've gotten about 10 of my co-workers and friends into the show quite easily. Some I'll let borrow my DVDs, some will just download episodes, but one thing is for certain: after they've watched the first few episodes, they're all hooked right away, and come asking me all those questions pertaining to the Season 1 mysteries, hehehe. Hell, my friend Brianna nd her boyfriend went out and bought the first two seasons on DVD after watching only the first 4 episodes online (after I told her to download them and watch them).

I must have a more commanding presence than your friend, Maxwell. ;)

When Locke was walking away with Sawyer's corpse, did anyone else hear a man's voice with an accent saying something like "Kay" or "Hey"? It wasn't closed captioned and I think it was just a production error.

This was a good episode. Still dont like the being dead part, even if it is just a temporary misguiding its still dumb and feels unoriginal. I really look forward to next week's episode
When Locke was walking away with Sawyer's corpse, did anyone else hear a man's voice with an accent saying something like "Kay" or "Hey"? It wasn't closed captioned and I think it was just a production error.

I heard it too, but was looking away from the screen at the time, since Locke made no movement I guess he made that noise

Last edited:
The Sawyer scene was 90% as satisfying as I wanted it to be, after 3 years buildup, but it could've been perfect if they'd included a really graphic, wrenching neck-break *kerrrrrETTTTCH!* sound effect at the end.

Also, when Old Sawyer asked if this was "some revenge kick", I so badly wanted a response of "YOU WANNA SEE A REVENGE KICK, YOU SON-OF-A-*****?!".....*kicks him in the chest, crushing his ribcage*.

Still, great episode, even if it was a bit tedious. We all knew where it was leading, and it took a tad too long to get there.

I'm calling best episode of Season three, easy.

And next week is going to be ****in awesome. I'm so excited.

I wonder what side Jack is on and the was the secret is.

By the secret you mean when Jack told Juliet to not tell Kate? I think he may have been refering to the mark she got for helping her and sawyer get away

But why would Kate not be ready to hear that?

I think it might have something to do with Juliet wanting to kill Ben. If we can trust anything about her, it's that. We heard her comment to herself at the end of last week's episode.

This episode was all about being subtle.

Sure, I liked the fact that Sawyer finally met his match. I did wish it was a little better explaining it in flashbacks... It would have been cooler to have this be a Sawyer episode, where Anthony Cooper (Or "Tom Sawyer"), fit into his childhood. This would have at least spared us of the daunting build to a still contrived murder.

Anyway...

Danielle wants dynamite? Why?

Jack has a secret he's keeping from the people he trusted most? What?

Richard is an Other with something against Ben's song and dance... Why? And is Juliet supportive?

What kind of power will the tape give Sawyer when he gets back to the beach? The tables will certainly change, I'm sure.

What is all this about death, anyway?*

*Remember: Juliet who was never explained as dead before arriving on the island, was put into an induced sleep before arriving on the island... So did Anthony after his apparent "car crash". I'm curious as to whether or not this is evidence that Naomi is actually a faction of the Others.

That was an awesome episode.

****ing Jack. ****ing Juliet. Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Desmond, Sayid, whoever should just kill them. **** them both.

Great episode. I can't wait to see where this leads next week. Locke is back to being one of my favorite characters. I'm especially interested in what we'll find out about the Others next week.

This almost guarantees that Juliet and Jack are going to be ostresized from the camp. This seems to be building up to the Others vs. the Lostaways, but who knows how this will go.

Crappy Episode

Obviously Sawyer was kidnapped so the Others could persuade Locke to join em.

Obviously, they staged a crash in the ocean

Kate and Jack is completely written out of charcater

And this show sucks

I'm done

Houde, I'm pretty sure you only WANT to hate this show... I mean you do keep watching, right?

I don't think Locke was trying to recruit Sawyer in the least... Certainly not if he is giving up Juliet and giving Sawyer proof of her deceit. I am curious to see how this sits with Ben, by the way... Locke is joining the Others and, at the same time, compromising them by giving Juliet's purpose away to the crash survivors. Interesting...

And there is definitely more to this "death" thing than what we already know. We've now got the survivors and the late Anthony Cooper to consider when we're looking at this theory. Remember Anthony Cooper was "alive" or around in the real world long enough to see that 815 went down... How long ago was the wreckage even found? There's most likely a loop hole that we're missing.

Also, does anyone think that the Others have already found that freighter? There's no way they'd just let that boat sit out there in the ocean, you know? Especially if it knows the whereabouts of the island. Ben will more than likely want that boat or want to destroy it.

Also, does anyone think that the Others have already found that freighter? There's no way they'd just let that boat sit out there in the ocean, you know? Especially if it knows the whereabouts of the island. Ben will more than likely want that boat or want to destroy it.

The freighter doesnt know where the island is, atleast not yet

Latest posts

Back