Lost *spoilers*

:lol:

And here's another GAPING hole that Aeroth and I dug up. He and I were talking about Michael and Walt... Their leaving the island brings up many loose ends that we have to bring into consideration (especially now that the show it self is giving rise to the "they are all dead" theory).

Now that we know there were NO survivors recorded as being found in the alleged 815 crash, we also know that Michael and Walt have not arrived in the real world yet.

This leaves us with this - Where in the **** are Michael and Walt? And why would Ben even let them go in the first place if he doesn't want anyone to leave the island? This still raises many questions... We're not done with these guys by any means, but I doubt if they'll properly pick it up again.

:lol:

And here's another GAPING hole that Aeroth and I dug up. He and I were talking about Michael and Walt... Their leaving the island brings up many loose ends that we have to bring into consideration (especially now that the show it self is giving rise to the "they are all dead" theory).

Now that we know there were NO survivors recorded as being found in the alleged 815 crash, we also know that Michael and Walt have not arrived in the real world yet.

This leaves us with this - Where in the **** are Michael and Walt? And why would Ben even let them go in the first place if he doesn't want anyone to leave the island? This still raises many questions... We're not done with these guys by any means, but I doubt if they'll properly pick it up again.
When I heard that there were no survivors, my first thought was of Michael and Walt, too.

I strongly suspect that we're not done with them yet. I'd be kind of surprised if they come back for the season finale, or something like that, but I've heard of crazier things.

This is the biggest thing for me now... If that doesn't get resolved, I'm afraid I can't forgive the creative genius behind Lost.

I herd they had to write walt out because he grew like 2 foot in real life over the filming and in the show they have only been there like a few months!! The castaways are definatly not dead!!! When they say NO survivors it means they havent found any survivors not that there all DEAD!!!

I herd they had to write walt out because he grew like 2 foot in real life over the filming and in the show they have only been there like a few months!! The castaways are definatly not dead!!! When they say NO survivors it means they havent found any survivors not that there all DEAD!!!
They said all the bodies were there and accounted for

This is the biggest thing for me now... If that doesn't get resolved, I'm afraid I can't forgive the creative genius behind Lost.

You have amazingly little faith in a show that, time and again, has wrapped up, referenced, integrated, or connected every single detail of every single thing that has ever happened.

They turn things like blinking into huge, life-changing catharises. How can you honestly think for even a second that they'll just let two main characters, one of whom is the most mysterious of the cast, just dissapear?

Thankfully, Damon and Carlton finally got ABC to listen to reason concerning LOST's end. (ABC had always wanted the show to continue for as long as they saw fit. :? )

The end date for LOST to be revealed sometime this week!

My guess? Either 108 episodes or somewhere around 4 1/2 Seasons.

:rockon:

I'm so happy; stupid ABC was going to try to milk the cashcow dry by stretching LOST past when it should end. They had gone on record that they wanted SIX seasons. Thank goodness for Damon and Carlton's persuasiveness.

108 episodes would be really cool. Six seasons maximum. I'll do five if they can keep it entertaining.

It makes me feel way better about the direction the show is heading to know that the creators have an endgame planned. I think all good stories should end.

I agree. I love it when a show ends with a good conclusion, not from being cancelled and me never getting the closing I need. Plus writers can paze themselves better and use good stories without fear of running out of ideas

You have amazingly little faith in a show that, time and again, has wrapped up, referenced, integrated, or connected every single detail of every single thing that has ever happened.

They turn things like blinking into huge, life-changing catharises. How can you honestly think for even a second that they'll just let two main characters, one of whom is the most mysterious of the cast, just dissapear?

Yes, well... For one thing, Walt is now probably hitting puberty and will be unable to reprise his role as Walt and Michael was upset with the fact that he didn't get a whole lotta face time in the second season, despite his importance. There are things that are out of the creative team's control when having to deal with actors and stuff... I've heard that they won't have either back.

Yes, well... For one thing, Walt is now probably hitting puberty and will be unable to reprise his role as Walt and Michael was upset with the fact that he didn't get a whole lotta face time in the second season, despite his importance. There are things that are out of the creative team's control when having to deal with actors and stuff... I've heard that they won't have either back.

Yeah I believe Eko was killed off bescause the actor didnt want to continue with the show. Not everything wrong with the show is because of stupidity but actual production conflicts

Yeah I believe Eko was killed off bescause the actor didnt want to continue with the show. Not everything wrong with the show is because of stupidity but actual production conflicts

Other way around. Adawale only agreed to do the part because he knew it was going to be temporary. They planned that from the get-go, and found an actor to fit.

Latest posts

Back