Lost *spoilers*

Jeepers, one of the most moving episodes in Lost history and no one's talking about it? What, does everyone hate Charlie?

Very good. I don't know what to say. I actually thought Desmond was going to take Charlie's place. And then I thought that there wasn't an entrance to the hatch which is why no one had supposedly been there.

Females with guns! I knew there would be an Other in there.

I'm guessing we're not going to see Locke or Charlie's fates until Season 4... :(

I was so relieved that Charlie didn't die. I suspected he wouldn't, but the fact that the flashbacks in the episode were for him had me worried(Shannon and Ana-Lucia both died at the end of them-centric flashback episodes).

Also, I love that we finally know where the cable leads.

Jeepers, one of the most moving episodes in Lost history and no one's talking about it? What, does everyone hate Charlie?

Very good. I don't know what to say. I actually thought Desmond was going to take Charlie's place. And then I thought that there wasn't an entrance to the hatch which is why no one had supposedly been there.

Females with guns! I knew there would be an Other in there.

I'm guessing we're not going to see Locke or Charlie's fates until Season 4... :(

I was so relieved that Charlie didn't die. I suspected he wouldn't, but the fact that the flashbacks in the episode were for him had me worried(Shannon and Ana-Lucia both died at the end of them-centric flashback episodes).

Also, I love that we finally know where the cable leads.

I loved it. It was very moving. With him talking to Hurley and Claire.

I hope he doesn't die.

I'm so excited for the finale.

For some odd reason, I doubt if those chicks are affiliated with the Others... Juliet didn't really know anything about it... And she wouldn't lie now that she has converted to the Losties.

For some odd reason, I doubt if those chicks are affiliated with the Others... Juliet didn't really know anything about it... And she wouldn't lie now that she has converted to the Losties.

No, I think Bonnie and Greta are affiliated with The Others.

I really like this episode, just didnt feel like talking about. I think Charle should of died because the rest of the episode was leading to it and I'm not sure if it would of had the same impact if he died in the season finale with so much other stuff going on

I really like this episode, just didnt feel like talking about. I think Charle should of died because the rest of the episode was leading to it and I'm not sure if it would of had the same impact if he died in the season finale with so much other stuff going on

I'm with you on that one... I didn't see it quite like that in my first post when I should've.

These girls have names already? Bonnie and Greta? What the hell?

They've gotta be Others. Juliet wasn't lying, she was just saying what Ben told her. What he told her was a lie. Ben always is lying to her.

Yeah, I don't know... These girls are a mystery to all of us. :lol: Charlie should get some play before he has to go. ;-) That is, if he HAS to go...

Yeah, Lostpedia has their names as Bonnie and Greta.

I don't buy those spoilers for a second... And actually find them laughable. If those are actually true, I will be finished with the show.

???

You crazy, Goody. Not only are they true, I like the idea. Its a hell of a twist.

You can now take your foot out of your mouth for doubting the great DIrishB. Never let it happen again. That is all.

Nah, we'll see both their fates revealed in this week's finale.

SPOILER

Locke somehow survives the gunshot wound and gets into an altercation with Jack about sending the signal to the boat (since Locke wants them to stay on the island).

Charlie dies next episode.

AHA HA HA HA HA HAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
So it all started with some blonde chick who was upset because she couldn't make muffins or something and we felt bad for her and we were like, "Aw, poor woman, don't worry about your muffins!"

So then Jack was all like WAHHHH I AM A GIANT DOUCHEBAG! And his dad was like "It runs in the family, son."

So then Locke had this crazy *** convo with THE ISLAND and it told him to get all effed up on goofballs!! And he saw zombie!Boone and zombie!Boone was like SEE YOU IN SEASON 7, *****ES!

So then Jack is all like "I'M A VERY LIKABLE GUY" and we were all like HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *GASP* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and then he banged Bai Ling and got some dumbass tattoo and got the **** kicked out of him by 15 year old Thai boys, and we were all loling and he was crying and we all agreed it was the worst episode of Lost ever! Thanks, Jack!

And then something about two hot people and diamonds happened and we were all like UHHHHHHHH WTF!? And Nikki was like RAZZLE DAZZLE! And we were all like...WOT!? And then they died. The end

I have to stop or I'll quote the whole thing.

And then Mistah Eko DIED and we were all like ;_____________________________; EFF YOU, SMOKEFIST OF FURY!

And Kate was like "Jack I came to save you mmkay?" And Jack was like "I AM A HUGE DICKFACE! And oh btw meet my new GF, she is hawt. And makes me sammiches."
And then Sawyer was all like MY NAME IS JAMES FORD. YOU KILLED MY FATHER. PREPARE TO DIE.
And Jacob was all like BOOOGEDY BOOGEDY BOO!
P.S. That threesome ****ing RULED."

Truely this is the greastest thing ever

DiB - I SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY doubt you are entirely accurate. I don't think I've ever gotten a direct spoil from any source about lost since Boone bit it... Remember buying into the one where Paulo was shot between the eyes? Also, I read an entire summary about last season's epic finale where the decoy village that we now know was actually the Others' stronghold, where Walt lay hidden in a deep, dark room. Also, it included something about Sawyer exacting his revenge on Mr. Friendly for shooting him in the shoulder and, among many other absurd things, the Desmond flashback explanation included things that didn't actually come into fruition on the show.

On top of all that, I've heard my fair share of spoilers on this season finale, too.

POTENTIAL SPOILERS AHEAD... Skip, please, if you don't want to risk being spoiled.

I DID warn you

Ok, so I hear that the camp will be split in two... One group following Jack, the other group following EITHER Sawyer and Sayid OR Locke. Even that is unclear.

Also, I've heard there will be a showdown between Jack and one other character... Drawing from the other "spoiler", I can imagine it being either Sawyer or Locke. One character out of the duel does not come out alive... Would they be so bold as to kill off any of the three driving forces on the show? They dare not if they want people to tune in every week. Could you imagine the show without Jack? Sawyer? Locke?

..AND, before it was confirmed that this episode was Jack's, I understood that this episode would be the long awaited Danielle episode, giving more backstory to the island as well as the Hostiles... Pssh.

DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD.

The "twist", as you explained it, would be the point where Lost jumped the shark. I would certainly watch how they explained themselves into the fourth season, but I could see myself losing a great amount of interest if what you have said is true. I think the same can be said for a lot of fans, perhaps not as devoted as we are. The show would essentially lose a lot of dynamic if, in fact, you and your source is right... Wouldn't you agree?

Ok. Ok... I'm done.

Latest posts

Back