Lost *spoilers*

This also makes me think - the flashback never explained where Annie went (did she die in the purge), what happened through the rest of Ben's childhood, and nothing was mentioned about Alex being his daughter. It's pretty clear that he won't die before the season is through because there are more stories to tell with him.

jacoblockecomaprexx0.jpg

Sum1 posted this another board I go to. I personally think they are reaching......

And I don't buy this, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has two kidneys.

Except Locke. Locke was shot in the kidney.

Except he wasn't. He doesn't have a kidney there anymore.

He lives.

Ben's mom, too... Implied to be the smoke monster, right?

I think so, just like Eko's brother.

This was a good episode but I hate how conviently Juilet switch sides there, I really wanted Sawyer to pull out that recorder with a vengeance. And Jack is just pissing me off even more. Also I dont buy that Jacob-locke theory he looks more like that other Jack was played catch which in my opinion.

The new official LOST podcast is the most hilarious one Damon and Carlton have ever done. I couldn't stop laughing during the last 7 minutes. If you have to, skip ahead to the 20 minute mark to listen to it.

Three words: Ezra James Sharkington

Plus, earlier in the podcast, we get this little tidbit:
Locke is still alive.
But of course, right?

And, the news that the Jacob story won't come up again until Season 4.

Also, we will get a Rousseau flashback, where we will leard how "Montand lost his friggin' arm!"

Speaking of missing limbs, we will also learn how Wickmund/Candle lost his.

And the next
Ben flashback will focus on his relationship with Annie.

It's all in the new podcast, my friends.

Oh, and if you worried that we'll never seen the Season 7: Zombie Season (in which all the dead characters rise from the dead as zombies, an idea that came about in the podcasts around the time Marvel Zombies came out) that Damon and Carlton promised, you'll get news regarding that, too. :)

So, let's have some feedback. Is Charlie going to die or not?

Wikipedia it says his next flashback episode is 'Greatest Hits"

The synopsis for greatest hits is...

"While Jack devises a plan that could get rid of the Others once and for all, Sayid discovers a flaw in the Others system that could lead to everyones rescue, but it requires Charlie to undertake a dangerous task that Desmond has foreseen in a premonition."

Not putting too much faith in wikipedia..but i don't think Dominic Monaghan (Charlie) is signed for another series....yes i did research for this post.

I also found out Charlie and Kate are dating in real life.

Last edited:
Yep, plus Charlie's not on the cast list for the finale and I'm pretty sure Evangeline Lilly let it out he's not in Season 4.

Plus, he's being interviewed on the talkshow that every character who's died has been on after they've died.

So yeah.

I really liked the last episode, I like how Ben's Dad was in the van that hurley found a few episodes before.

I think Jacob might be the ghost of the guy who helped ben in his flashbacks...the freeze frames seem to show he has a big hole in his head. But I'm not basing that on a lot. I always find whenever i try to speculate anything on lost they always do something completely different.

I'm still waiting for Orson Scott Card's explanation that the black smoke is a swarm of nano-monkeys

I just caught an interview with Harold Parineannu (Michael... However you spell his actual name) and he said he was interested in coming back... He said he'd be glad to go back to Hawaii and work with all of his old friends. He said he'd know if he was going back or not within a week or so...

I just caught an interview with Harold Parineannu (Michael... However you spell his actual name) and he said he was interested in coming back... He said he'd be glad to go back to Hawaii and work with all of his old friends. He said he'd know if he was going back or not within a week or so...

Thats good news. Maybe he really will show up for Season 4. I doubt at this point he'll show up in the finale, though its possible.

Just read some very interesting spoilers about tonight's episode and next week's finale. The finale includes probably the biggest surprise in Lost history. Read on, only if you want to be spoiled:

First, Charlie doesn't die in tonight's episode. He dies in the finale.

The really interesting stuff is what happens in the finale itself:

(From Lost Spoilers

Episode 322 FINALE "THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS"

The finale is full of action, a few deaths -- and that huge twist I mentioned earlier.

First, the deaths. A bunch of Others get killed when they try to raid the camp. This includes Friendly, who Sawyer shoots in cold blood -- and also the other new tough guy Other (I think his name is Price) who gets run over by Hurley in the van.

And Charlie FINALLY dies. Thank god. I've always thought he was one of the weaker characters and his death has been threated in so many episodes its about time it finally happened. He unblocks the jamming signal in the underwater station but drowns when Mikhail uses a grenade to blow it up, killing them both. It's a cool death for Charlie. Maybe cooler than he deserves.

Another big moment is when an old favorite of the show returns. Locke is just about to kill himself in the Dharma grave pit that he fell into after Ben shot him when he hears a voice telling him not to. He looks up to see...WALT!! Walt helps him out of the pit and then disappears. No sign of Michael, and there's no explanation about where Walt has been or what happened to him or Michael.

Locke then makes it to the Radio Tower -- and gets there in time to kill Naomi just before she makes the rescue call. He throws a knife straight into her back. Jack can't understand what Locke is doing and tells him that he'll have to shoot him to stop him from making the call himself. Locke threatens to kill Jack, but then backs down.

Jack makes the rescue call -- and someone on the other end answers. The story on the island ends with help on the way. Or maybe not. Ben has told Jack that Naomi and her people aren't who they say they are -- and just before he dies, Charlie sees a transmission in the underwater hatch from Desmond's Penny -- who, contrary to what Naomi has said, denies that she knows Naomi at all!!

But the HUGE TWIST of the episode -- in fact, probably the huge twist of the entire series -- happens in the flashback. They start by showing that Jack is totally ****ed up. He's popping pills and suicidal. The first flashback shows him about to kill himself by jumping off a bridge -- only a car accident nearby causes him to stop, and instead of killing himself he fins himself helping the accident victims.

But he keeps spiraling. He sees his ex-wife at the hospital -- she's pregnant with another man's child. He goes to a funeral of a person that we never discover, but whoever it is, his (or her) death rocks Jack hard. He steals drugs from the hospital and is caught by the new doctor in charge.

And all the time, he's constantly on the phone desperately trying to contact somebody. And the last scene shows us who...he goes to meet the mystery person, and it's the last person on earth we would think...it's KATE!

And it's now that we realize that for the first time in Lost history, we haven't been watching a flashback. We've been watching a FLASH-FORWARD!

Yep, that's right. THEY ACTUALLY SHOW THAT JACK AND KATE MAKE IT OFF THE ISLAND. For some reason, this has been the cause of Jack's spiral. He tells Kate they have to go back to the island. She refuses and drives away. The show finishes with Jack screaming "We have to go back!!"

It's a bold move by the writer's no doubt, but I'm not sure if it will pay off entirely. It raises many other questions -- how did they get off the island, did anyone else get off the island, who stayed behind -- but on a show that has been all about our heroes trying to get back home, its kind of disappointing to know that Jack and Kate actually return to the mainland and that they could stay there if they want.

The twist is bound to cause huge discussion among Lost fans. I felt it was a bit of a cheat, but maybe others will like it more...

I just finished the third season (up to this point.) Boy, does this show own me. It took be about ten days of watching, total, to finish up the series (discounting days waiting for DVDs or downloads.)

Man I had my dates screwed up and thought yesterday was wednsday and I was confused and pissed when Boston Legal instead of Lost came on

I don't buy those spoilers for a second... And actually find them laughable. If those are actually true, I will be finished with the show.

I have never watched an episode of Lost - or any television show for that matter - with such conviction. Never. The episode was so well crafted that I actually wanted to cry. No joke.

That is until Charlie didn't actually die.

Don't get me wrong - I don't feel as if i was strung along... I just think the ship sailed for an excellent send off to our beloved Charlie for a "shocker" ending... And for that I am a little distraught.

I mean, we've got a great premise... A man looking back on his accomplishments amidst a life that was scored with both drugs and failure. It's relatable and very realistic... It was something the show lacked for a long time... This episode was reminiscent of the strength in writing we got in the first season, where flashbacks were relevant and characters developed beyond what we already know about them.

If Charlie were to live no, this episode would just be a glaring red herring... And I don't take kindly to them.

All in all, I don't know if you can actually tell, but I liked this episode. Even for Lost, the stakes were raised to new heights... I can't wait to see where this is going... Although, the season finale is shaping up to something that SHOULD be the series finale... We'll see, I'm sure.

Lying in the Gutters (CBR) on BKV said:
But what we all wanted to know is that yes, he does know the complete picture of "Lost," he knows there's always been a complete picture about what's really going on, he knows all about the Dharma Initiative and he's only nine drinks away from telling people at any point.
*Flies to San Diego*

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back