Lost *spoilers*

He never said he watched them die, he said he only remembered them because they died. Assuming they time traveled after the incident, he would have never seen them again, future dealings with Dharma, knowing they were in the middle of the incident he could assume they died.

So I just watched "Follow the Leader" again and Richard Alpert says very clearly, "Yes I was here thirty years ago, and I do; I remember these people. I remember meeting them very clearly because I watched them all die."

which brings me back to my original question, does that mean they succeeded in changing time, or did Richard mean that he saw the Hydrogen bomb explosion from afar and assumed that they died?

which brings me back to my original question, does that mean they succeeded in changing time, or did Richard mean that he saw the Hydrogen bomb explosion from afar and assumed that they died?

I'm going to say the latter, since it seems fairly obvious that the timeline didn't change

From the pilot:

Locke_backgammon.jpg

"Two players. Two sides. One is light. One is dark."​

:D

Last edited:
If the characters on lost told the truth...

Sawyer's Diary of Feelings and Crap said:
I'm runnin' outta nicknames. For the last month I've just been calling everybody "homo." Don't think nobody's finding it all that endearing anymore. Thought I'd step up my game last week and try something new, but I drew a complete blank and ended up calling Claire's ghost "chucklenuts." I think that was from a Jerky Boys CD.

My hair has officially gone from 'sexy, primal mane' to 'unattractive, vegan hippy nest.'

Nobody cares how troubled you are when you smell like sweat and old fruit.

My favorite:

Another Stunning Entry in Jack's Personal Journal of Extreme Significance said:
I'm beginning to worry about morale here on the island. At first, everybody was really all about our emotional connections with each other and banding together, but now it just feels like they're phoning it in. I tried talking to Sawyer about our conflicting feelings for Kate, but he told me that he couldn't "give a flying **** at the moon," about my feelings and that I should get back to him when I "know what that damn smoke monster is." I tried telling him that the so-called "smoke monster" is really a metaphor for our inner darkness clouding our ability to love, but he just punched me in the chest until I fell unconscious. Doesn't anybody care about my emotions anymore?

I'm not sure if I liked my daddy or not! THIS IS IMPORTANT.

ABC has been promoting all of their shows by combining all the stars from the likes of Lost, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Make Over, Dancing With the Stars, etc. There's one that has gotten a lot of attention, however. It stars people from Grey's Anatomy and... Drumroll... Dominic Monaghan. Someone in the commercial says to Dom "You're dead!" to which he responds "I was." Additionally Dom himself has suggested to rumormill mogel Perez Hilton that the possibility of Charlie returning to the show is great. We shall see.

ABC has been promoting all of their shows by combining all the stars from the likes of Lost, Desperate Housewives, Extreme Make Over, Dancing With the Stars, etc. There's one that has gotten a lot of attention, however. It stars people from Grey's Anatomy and... Drumroll... Dominic Monaghan. Someone in the commercial says to Dom "You're dead!" to which he responds "I was." Additionally Dom himself has suggested to rumormill mogel Perez Hilton that the possibility of Charlie returning to the show is great. We shall see.

http://io9.com/5280485/where-will-losts-charlie-end-up-next

So much for that.

I'm still saying that there is a chance. Why keep it so secretive? For a show that hasn't had the hype built up for it yet?

I want to start a thread over at Lostpedia asking what questions we should ask the writing staff at Comic Con. I was wondering if any of you guys had questions on your mind to include in the thread... To be honest, there are a lot of idiots over there and this board has not yet been topped in terms of intelligent Lost speculation.

You've got people speculating now that Juliet is actually Ben's mother, and that Jack and Kate are Jacob's mother and father... And it just gets to be obnoxious. People really don't think.

So, let me know here guys.

I want to start a thread over at Lostpedia asking what questions we should ask the writing staff at Comic Con. I was wondering if any of you guys had questions on your mind to include in the thread... To be honest, there are a lot of idiots over there and this board has not yet been topped in terms of intelligent Lost speculation.

You've got people speculating now that Juliet is actually Ben's mother, and that Jack and Kate are Jacob's mother and father... And it just gets to be obnoxious. People really don't think.

I got a great one

"There were once rumors that the final episodes of Lost would premiere as a movie in theaters, you shot that idea down because you felt it would be cheating the television audience. But would it be possible to broadcast the finale in theaters across the nation so that fans can experience the last chapter together in front of a big screen?"

Also when you start the thread I think you should try and avoid questions like "When will you talk about Libby/hurley bird/etc." Because every time they get asked that they seem quite annoyed. So for question like that encourage them to add something new that would not annoy them.

So yesterday, after cutting the grass and finishing up laundry and other household chores, I decided I'd pop in the Lost video game (Via Domus) for my Xbox 360 and play it a little. I bought it when it first came out, and only played the first several levels before I got bored with it.

I wasn't planning on playing much, maybe just one board. However, I decided to start over since I couldn't remember much about the plot of the game. So, at about 4:30pm yesterday, I began playing. At about 10pm, I beat the game.

Yay.

Definitely not the best game ever, far from it. However, I was much more forgiving of the game this time than the first time I played. It just seemed much easier, especially the fuse challenges, which are somewhat challenging...the computer IQ tests were always easy though.

I loved the storyline from it--complete with playable flashbacks, the developers did a very thorough and commendable job translating Lost to the video game realm. The question of whether Lost should have been translated into a video game is another question entirely, though. Regardless, the storyline, while not heart-wrenching or completely shocking, does seem to fit the Lost mold to a T, though in execution its lacking. Locke and Jack come off as complete douchebags, which is par for Jack, but they really overdid Locke's enigmatic one-liners to the point he comes off as an old school, vaudevillian sooth-sayer.

But, again, it really felt like Lost. Being able to explore the crash site, beach camp, Hatch, Black Rock, and Hydra stations was very cool, especially for hard-core Lost fans. Lots of extra bits are scattered throughout the game, again nods to fans, but with the benefit of attaining achievements.

Storyline overall was good, graphics were excellent (especially in cutscenes, still notable in the gameplay), the ability to explore the island was great (though I wish it was a bit more sandbox-like), and the gameplay itself was mediocre.

Overall, I'll give it a 7/10.

I got another one

"Last year at Comic Con you showed a video of Pierre Chang talking about changing the future. Now it's obvious that the season 5 story went in a different direction and that video is not canon. Could you just talk about what you were thinking the story was going to be when making that video and how it changed?"

Also anyone else think the person Locke saw in the cabin in season 3 was Jacob's Adversary? Because on of the thing that kind of annoyed me about Jacob was that he looked nothing like the guy. But he does resemble the adversary.

Another good question could be "Since Jacob was first casted this season, who was the actor sitting in the chair in season 3, and who popped in the window in season 4?"

Latest posts

Back