Mario Kart Wii

I talked to my friend who works at a GameStop, and as of right now, Mario Kart Wii is scheduled for April 4th.

Hellz yeah.

Granted i'd have to stop playing brawl for awhile to play this.,

hmmmmmm

I talked to my friend who works at a GameStop, and as of right now, Mario Kart Wii is scheduled for April 4th.

cool, Though for an April realse there is very little info/screenshots/trailers out which makes me doubt it. But I hope it's true

cool, Though for an April realse there is very little info/screenshots/trailers out which makes me doubt it. But I hope it's true
It's been talked about plenty in magazines.

But the date, of course, is just the NA release date. Not sure about any other regions.

Last edited:
It's been talked about plenty in magazines.

But the date, of course, is just the NA release date. Not sure about any other regions.

Yeah, due to mario kart having very little text/voice to translate it should be very close like a couple of weeks or so till we get it here. Like Galaxy.

That's great. They're really making this an awesome game. Miis as racers is a great idea.

Yeah. It's sad but I was thinking the second I read that "when we do a UC online match, Imagine if we all use Mii's it will become UC Kart" :lol:

OH HELL YEAH (assuming it's true)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=182834
Nintendo has just confirmed that highly anticipated title Mario Kart Wii will reach European shores on April 11.

Looks like we are getting it before usa. Which kinda makes up for the fact we are not getting Smash bros till June (so I'll get that augest when I get back from holiday since I leave july and june and july i'll be saving some spends)

But nice! April 11th I'm all over that

Unless I missed something, our date was April 4th...

Most sites I read said usa does not have a confirmed date BUT is strongly rumoured to be about 1-2 weeks after Japan realse. Ours is 1 day after Japan.

but It's all good I'm mainly just happy this was not pushed back to june

Most sites I read said usa does not have a confirmed date BUT is strongly rumoured to be about 1-2 weeks after Japan realse. Ours is 1 day after Japan.

but It's all good I'm mainly just happy this was not pushed back to june
As I posted before, I know someone who works at a GameStop here. She told me when I asked her when they'll get Mario Kart and they're getting the shipment in April 4th, meaning it will be on sale April 5th (as the 4th will be the shipping day).

Latest posts

Back