Mario Kart Wii

its comming out here the 11th i think. If the reviews are really good, im getting it!

That's friday like here, The reviews so far look good. You should get it dude.

I heard Rosalina(the ruler of the Lumas) will be in the game.

I heard Rosalina(the ruler of the Lumas) will be in the game.

Nice, She was cool. I was hoping for the penguin you raced in galaxy as he said "We'll race again sometime" and It was in development around the same time as Kart. But I guess that wont happen

Mole, i looked for some reviews but didnt find any got really into how the game is. Got any links?`

Thanks Mole. it sounds very good. Im gonna get it as soon as i get some moneh, friend!

If Nintendo was smart, they would've made the release worldwide tomorrow. The U.S. release is two days before the GTA IV release day (4/27 MKWii----GTA IV 4/29), so they won't be getting much sales in the U.S. now.

Tsk tsk Nintendo.

Last edited:
If Nintendo was smart, they would've made the release worldwide tomorrow. The U.S. release is two days before the GTA IV release day (4/27 MKWii----GTA IV 4/29), so they won't be getting much sales in the U.S. now.

Tsk tsk Nintendo.

Well they wanted to have a big enough gap between Smash Bros and Mario Kart. I think that was a smart move. As for gta, There are a lot of people who have just a wii or do not like GTA that the sales of Mario Kart in usa should still be huge.

Well they wanted to have a big enough gap between Smash Bros and Mario Kart. I think that was a smart move. As for gta, There are a lot of people who have just a wii or do not like GTA that the sales of Mario Kart in usa should still be huge.
Not much a difference between SSBB and MKWii, but yeah.

Still, Nintendo *will* have a huge drop in sales. No matter what, GTA IV will kick its collective *** once its out. MKwii will have sales going, but it will have a big drop from release day on Sunday to Tuesday. I would have at least moved the date a week later into the first week of May.

But it won't matter in my house really since I'm getting MKwii and my brother is getting GTA IV. :p

Not much a difference between SSBB and MKWii, but yeah.

True but there's a big enough gap now like about a month

Still, Nintendo *will* have a huge drop in sales. No matter what, GTA IV will kick its collective *** once its out. MKwii will have sales going, but it will have a big drop from release day on Sunday to Tuesday. I would have at least moved the date a week later into the first week of May.

But it won't matter in my house really since I'm getting MKwii and my brother is getting GTA IV. :p

True it will effect it a bit. But Mario kart in usa is what like $49.99 while gta is $59.99. The 10 difference could effect things. I also think Mario Kart is big enough to be out and hurt GTA sales. I don't mean Mario Kart will kill GTA or vise versa I expect big sales from both but maybe a little less than normal.

and cool dude. Hope you enjoy both

True but there's a big enough gap now like about a month
I know, hence the "but yeah."

True it will effect it a bit. But Mario kart in usa is what like $49.99 while gta is $59.99. The 10 difference could effect things. I also think Mario Kart is big enough to be out and hurt GTA sales. I don't mean Mario Kart will kill GTA or vise versa I expect big sales from both but maybe a little less than normal.
MKwii will def. not hurt GTA sales. GTA has already passed MKwii in reserves. GTA won't kill MKwii sales either. The game's very popular in the states. But that could be because people already committ GTAs everyday. :lol:

MKwii will def. not hurt GTA sales. GTA has already passed MKwii in reserves. GTA won't kill MKwii sales either. The game's very popular in the states. But that could be because people already committ GTAs everyday. :lol:

:lol::lol: It's popular here too, but that might because we can grab a gun and shoot a load of americans , of course the uk version should have no stars because after we kill him we can just say "hey, friendly fire"

This game is awesome. A little annoyed you have to unlock Mii's but I'll do that soon. So far the game has been great. Mii's even pop up on levels e.g one had 3 mii's in cars that hit your race drivers. Funny.

The Mii you choose for your profile is the main mii obviously but I had no idea that after you beat all of a set of grand Prix it had a credits scene with a giant version of him and you get a kick *** picture of mario , your mii and peach to celebrate sent to the wii message board (I think I sent the picture to Bass not sure)

The wii wheel its self is great. In comfy and after a minute or two feels so natural. The levels are great they even have clasic levels from snes , gba , ngc , DS and n64 fully upgraded to have wii graphics which is cool as hell playing a snes level in full 3d.

not tried online yet to judge that but so far this is the best game in the series and 100% worth buying. I even bought an extra wheel when I got the game for if anyone comes over with wii-mote.

Yo mole glad you liked it, since you and I seem to have pretty similar taste in games :) Im also pretty glad you are excited about the wheel. I heard some of the reviewers are disappointed by the graphics. What do you think ?

I just found out that
Funky Kong
is in the game.

That's pretty awesome.

Last edited:
I heard some of the reviewers are disappointed by the graphics. What do you think ?

Graphics are cool I like them. Not going to say they are the greatest but they are pretty nice

Everyone make sure you have kept your galaxy saves if not then as long as you have played it on your wii go to http://wiisave.com/ and download it for your region. Otherwise you can't get Rosalina.

I was mad. I traded in my galaxy and deleted save a while ago. Thank god that I had played it on my wii because I got a save and put that on there. Unlocked her and deleted save :twisted: I'm clever.

Still missing three charracters
Bowser Jr (though I'll get him soon as he seems easy to unlock) and Mii (outfit B) but that one seems too hard to unlock and Dry bowser

Last edited:
I look forward to the day I get to spank your ***

Thursday good for you?

in this game, Mole.

Oh in the game ...... :oops: .... well this is awkward.

Best get yourself some aloe vera.

:lol: :lol:

but seriously you probably will beat me and that's cool. I just want everyone here to unlock mii's when they get it so we can do a UC Game.

Also note : When you play as Mii the level changes. E.g Things that had mario charracters are now random Mii's. I wish I could have taken a photo on the desert themed level. There was a sphinx with Bass's head as he sent me his Mii and it's on the console :lol: I was thinking "hmm church of bass has spread to mario kart"

Also on another level houde hit me with a car! even his mii wants to kill off my Mii!:lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back