Mario Kart Wii

As I posted before, I know someone who works at a GameStop here. She told me when I asked her when they'll get Mario Kart and they're getting the shipment in April 4th, meaning it will be on sale April 5th (as the 4th will be the shipping day).

Like I said it's all cool. I was just happy this was not pushed back to june for Europe

I'll use my Shao Kahn Mii and pwnzor you all
index.php

Last edited:
UC Kart will be funny and fun. I wonder if like Sonic & mario the shape of Mii's effect their type. E.g I'm a fat Mii (because I'm a fat me) and on that game it made me play like power type. But my friend who is short and skinny was speed.

So I wonder if fat = power/heavy (E.g Bowser), Normal or tall and skinny = all-round (E.g Lugi) Short and skinny = speed/lightweight (e.g Baby mario)

Heads up UK people. Here if you preorder Mario Kart Wii at a Game store you will get double points on your game card AND a free hat. Not an actual red mario style hat (yes I was disappointed it wasn't :lol:) but still pretty cool

This supposedly comes out here on April 24th... I would rather have had SSBB, but this should keep me going until 2009 when that comes out.

8 Days Till uk realse!

When it's out then who's up for a game?

5 Days left and no people in the UK want to have a game on friday when it's out? :noway:

5 Days left and no people in the UK want to have a game on friday when it's out? :noway:

its comming out here the 11th i think. If the reviews are really good, im getting it!

Latest posts

Back