Mario Strikers Charged Football

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Mario and friends once again take to the pitch in this second entry in the soccer series. Players form an original team by combining one of 12 captains with three of eight sidekicks before competing in one of the game's many modes. Anything goes in Mario Strikers Charged, as players are allowed to use a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals. Each captain has his or her own set of skills and super abilities, as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the iron ball splits into five balls and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to target and aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before conceding a goal. Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged has various characteristics and contraptions, which influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.

Paid for this today. Sold out every where that's how popular it is.

Also note This is the first online game in the UK.

comes out in america July 30, 2007 for those of you in america thinking of getting it.

Screen shots

http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/846/846913/imgs_1.html

Video
http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/846/846913/vids_1.html

The reviews for this game are great. looks like the first "Must Buy" game (in uk anyway since we don't have paper mario) Since Zelda (Not a fan but everyone calls that the must buy game)

Charracters

Captians

• Mario (duh)
  • Luigi
  • Yoshi
  • Peach
  • Diddy kong
  • Waluigi
  • Daisy
  • Wario
  • Bowser Jr.
  • Bowser
  • Donkey Kong
  • Petey Piranha

Sidekicks
  • Koopa Troopa
  • Shy guy
  • Toad
  • Boo
  • Dry bones
  • Hammer bro
  • Birdo
  • Monty mole (Sooooo gooing to be my sidekick just beacuse I'm mole :lol: )

Captains get Specials and megastrike. E.g Mario gets Super Mario where he will turn huge and trample everyone in his path,
he is invincible to everything but items in this state, it is possible to
tackle, but it is insanely hard.

Sidekicks are less powerful then the captain, instead of a megastrike,
they each have a unique skillshot, they also can't get special items, but
other than this, there are no differences.

E.g Toad's skill shot = Fire meteor, the ball catches fire, the goalie can't hold the ball for a while, but can still defend the goal easily.

(Thanks to gamefaqs for info on who is in.)

He is so where it is izzat.

I saw a friend playing this on Tuesday as I picked him up to go out elsewhere which turned out to be nowhere near as much fun. Stupid Wiiality.

:lol:

You need to get a Wii (unless you already do.) and this game. I could kick your arse on it.

Of course then I would get this :

Infraction - Reason "Making a moderator cry" - points 100000000000000 - posted by Bass!

I got this, its amazing! first online game for the wii in EU, and it just flows really really good. The game in single play is also just plain fun, love it!

I got this, its amazing! first online game for the wii in EU, and it just flows really really good. The game in single play is also just plain fun, love it!

Agreed. I just had my brother come around with his game and I played a game or two. I was very very impressed.

Thank you to the people who said get this not the wii driver game

You need to get a Wii (unless you already do.) and this game. I could kick your arse on it.

Of course then I would get this :

Infraction - Reason "Making a moderator cry" - points 100000000000000 - posted by Bass!

I don't have a Wii. I see no point. I'll never play it on my own, only with friends round. I like party games like Warioware and a bunch of my friends already have Wiis, thus, there's little point in my owning one. This may all change with LEGO Star Wars and Guitar Hero, however....

Also, the infraction is coming. Oh yes. It is coming.

I don't have a Wii. I see no point. I'll never play it on my own, only with friends round. I like party games like Warioware and a bunch of my friends already have Wiis, thus, there's little point in my owning one. This may all change with LEGO Star Wars and Guitar Hero, however....

Part games you say?

Like you mentioned Warioware , lego star wars , Spider-man friend or foe looks like lego star wars , Mario party 8 , Wii play , the free wii sports , EA Playground and more

plus a load of great Non-multi player but fun games for you to enjoy like Mii sims. a Wii is for you and only £180

Also, the infraction is coming. Oh yes. It is coming.

I..... I.... :panic: Ice did it.

*thinks to himself "yes , yes destroy each other then my time come come":twisted: *

Last edited:
Part games you say?

Like you mentioned Warioware , lego star wars , Spider-man friend or foe looks like lego star wars , Mario party 8 , Wii play , the free wii sports , EA Playground and more

plus a load of great Non-multi player but fun games for you to enjoy like Mii sims. a Wii is for you and only £180

Do... do you WORK for Nintendo?

SSJMole said:
I..... I.... :panic: Ice did it.

*thinks to himself "yes , yes destroy each other then my time come come":twisted: *

I KNEW IT! Oh... the MOD WAR HAS BEGUN!

The wii is really great, both solo and when you're throwing a party with beer and wii for the guys :p

I finally got told it was in stock today so after work I picked it up.

Again Great game a must buy for everyone

Why don't they just make super smash bros soccer?

Because the idea of link and Samus taking time off from saving the world to play football would be too against their character. Works in smash Bros but not mario sports/party games.

Even though that would of been cool Hibiki , They will never do it. Although slamming kirby in to an electrified wall as big assed donkey kong would be very fun and I could do that all day :lol:

Latest posts

Back